Remodeling the Kitchen of Your Cincy Home? How Our Handyman Services Can Help
Can you imagine remodeling the kitchen for a whole new look? Are you wondering how you can afford kitchen remodeling on a budget and find a skilled, dependable professional to do the job? You can achieve these goals quickly, conveniently and affordably with skilled handyman services from a trusted local business.
Your kitchen is often the center of your Cincinnati area home, or at least a room where you spend lots of time. You deserve to enjoy the look you want or get that repair you’ve been avoiding professionally done.
The solution: Hire a reliable, experienced handyman to carry out your creative vision, make suggestions to make over a mundane kitchen or just add some embellishment. Kitchen upgrades, changes, fixes and redesign ideas that handyman services can offer include:
- Appliance installations for stoves, range hoods, sinks, disposals and more
- Backsplash or countertop upgrades
- Cabinet work, new doors, decorative handles or trim for kitchen islands
- Door and window weatherstripping
- Drywall repairs, sealing drafts and cracks, adding new grout or plastering
- Floor tile installation or fixing bumps, tears or rough spots
- Sink installation and fixture repairs
Want a Fresh Kitchen Look? Need a Cooking Area Repair?
- Add handcrafted touches to bring out your kitchen’s character without tearing it apart first.
- Get a brand new kitchen look for a change. Remodeling the kitchen can create an elegant, sleek professional chef look or enhance a retro, vintage feel.
- Bring your kitchen style in line with your overall home style, whether that’s traditional, formal, contemporary or casual.
- Highlight kitchen elements already there, like adding rustic-look flooring to match existing country-style wood cabinets.
- Fix one specific element, such as the floor tile in the corner that trips you up constantly, the broken baseboard or window frame.
- Handle jobs that are literally just out of your reach, like window treatments.
Kitchen remodeling or quick fix-ups are easy with multifaceted, reliable handyman services. Get expert workmanship to handle kitchen design upgrades or repairs in your greater Cincinnati home. Call the trusted local name in HVAC for quality, professional handyman services. Contact Apollo Home Heating, Cooling and Plumbing today.
Image via Shutterstock.com
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.