Schedule Service Today
Is your central air unit struggling to keep up with the demand for hot or cold air in your home? While you have many options, a ductless system could resolve your problems without the cost or hassle of purchasing a new unit or attempting to zone your home HVAC system. Apollo Home is here to help!
How Do Ductless HVAC Systems Work?
Ductless systems, also known as mini-split systems, work by using an outdoor unit to deliver conditioned air to one or more indoor units that are installed in each room. Unlike traditional central air conditioning systems that rely on ductwork to carry air to vents to cool your home, ductless systems are duct-free. Ductless systems units are typically mounted on the wall and provide a flexible, energy-efficient heating and cooling solution to your home or specific rooms.
Benefits of a Ductless HVAC System
Ductless systems have become increasingly popular due to their flexible design and efficient operation, providing several benefits over traditional heating and cooling systems. Let’s take a look at a few:
- Energy Efficiency: One of the biggest benefits of a ductless system is that it eliminates the need for ductwork. This means that you don’t have to worry about air leaks or losing heat through your ducts, which can result in significant energy savings.
- Customized Comfort: Ductless systems are designed to heat or cool individual rooms or zones, allowing you to customize your comfort level and only use energy where it’s needed.
- Quiet Operation: Unlike traditional HVAC systems, which can be loud and disruptive, ductless systems are designed to operate quietly and efficiently, making them perfect for bedrooms, living rooms, offices, sunrooms, or other areas where you need peace and quiet.
- Flexible Installation Options: Eliminating the need for traditional ductwork, installations are less invasive, and systems can be configured to provide individual room controls for ultimate flexibility and efficiency.
Ductless HVAC System Installation & Replacement in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
Our team at Apollo Home has the knowledge and resources to supply your home with a new ductless system or a replacement for an existing system, so you can start enjoying its unmatched convenience and performance.
*Installation of single-zone units only
Ductless HVAC System Repair in Cincinnati & Surrounding Areas
When your unit is lacking in performance, a repair may be needed. Look out for these telltale signs:
- Insufficient heating/cooling
- Strange noises/smells
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Abnormally high utility bills
*Repairs on single-zone units only
Ductless HVAC System Maintenance in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
To keep your ductless system working at its peak performance, schedule a maintenance service with our team at Apollo Home. Routine maintenance is essential for extending your unit’s life span and making sure you’re getting the most out of it.
What to Expect From Apollo Home
We know you’re looking for pricing, but every home and situation is different. That’s why Apollo offers free estimates. Here’s how it works:
- Schedule a free, in-home estimate with one of our comfort specialists. Just call us or request an estimate online and we’ll schedule a visit to your home as early as the same day.
- Your Apollo Home Comfort Specialist helps you find the right system. They’ll ask questions and take a look at your current system to help you find what’s right for the size of your home.
- You’ll get several options to choose from. We’ll give you new ductless system options and the prices of those systems installed in your home.
- We install your new ductless system. You select the system that works for your budget, and we install it—usually on the next day.
If you are interested in learning more about ductless HVAC units, contact Apollo Home today at (513) 540-4082 or schedule online. Our dedicated team of professionals will help you determine the best option for your home.
$89 DRAIN CLEARING
Includes Complimentary Camera Inspection for All Main Drains
OFFER CODE: 89DRAIN
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.
Apollo Care Plan
Current Offers & Promotions
$67 AC or Furnace Tune Up
AC or Furnace Tune Up
Offer Code: 67Tuneup
UP TO $2200 REBATE
On Qualifying HVAC Systems or 0% Financing Options
Offer Code: 2200HVAC
Generator Installations OR 0% Financing Options Available.
Offer Code: GEN499
an EV Charger Installation*
OFFER CODE: EV50