Cincinnati Tankless Water Heater Services
What is a Tankless Water Heater & What Are the Benefits?
These beauties are energy-efficient and space-saving marvels of hot water heating. We install, repair, and perform maintenance on all tankless water heaters.
The qualified professionals at Apollo Home are here to help you decide on the best water heater for your household’s needs. Here are some of the many benefits of upgrading to a tankless water heating system for your home:
- Tankless water heaters were developed to address the issue of standby heat loss and limited hot water.
- They are available in electric and gas versions.
- There is no heat loss while the water heater is operating for increased efficiency.
- They use about 22% less energy than their storage-type counterparts.
- The higher cost of tankless water heaters can result in longer payback periods.
- They are good for vacation or second homes with periodic use where standby losses from a traditional storage water heater cost more to operate.
Tankless Water Heater Installation & Replacement
When it comes to replacing your current tankless water heater and installing a new one, it’s critical for the efficiency and service life of your new investment to get it right. Proper installation of your home’s water heater plays a key role in how long it will operate effectively for you. When water heaters are improperly installed, it often leads to costly problems and repairs somewhere down the line. If you’re making the big decision to upgrade from a tank-style water heater to a more modern and efficient tankless version, here are some factors that may help you decide to switch:
- Tankless water heaters provide endless hot water.
- Energy efficiency means lower heating bills.
- Tankless water heaters come with a longer service life.
If cold showers have become all too frequent in your home or your large, tank-style water heater is eating into much-needed space, consider upgrading to an efficient and compact tankless water heating system. Their small size means they’ll no longer need a substantial space dedicated to their sheer existence, and they’ll be able to successfully provide your household with hot water while lowering your monthly bill.
If you’d like to schedule tankless water heater services, or are interested in learning more about how they could benefit you, contact the experienced team at Apollo home today! Give us a call at (513) 268-8400 or schedule your tankless water heater installation online.
Apollo Care PlanAt Apollo Home, we cannot recommend maintenance plans strongly enough. When you join an Apollo Care plan, you even receive a VIP Member Dedicated Phone Number!
Tankless Water Heater Repair
When your tankless water heater needs repairs, you need someone you can trust to provide you with reliable and quality services. The team at Apollo Home has been servicing tankless water heaters for years, and our licensed and certified plumbing technicians have the industry experience to diagnose the issue and provide effective and affordable solutions fast, whatever the situation may be.
Suspect you have a problem with your hot water heater? Here’s a quick checklist:
- Water that’s too hot or cold
- Inconsistent water pressure
- Pilot light and burner problems
- Electrical complications
- Ignition failure
- Exhaust blockages
- Corrosion or buildup
If any of these signs are present in your home, our licensed and trained plumbers will be on the case to repair your water heater and install a new one, if necessary, often on the same day.
Contact Apollo Home today at (513) 268-8400 to schedule your home’s tankless water heater installation, replacement, or repairs. Or contact us online to book your services. We are happy to lend our local expertise and get your tankless water heater back into peak condition!