Schedule Service Today
A leak in your home can cause thousands of dollars of damage. Water left unchecked can ruin drywall, rot wooden framing, warp wood, crack concrete, promote mold growth, and more. The consequences of a leak running amok in your home can be catastrophic for your wallet, especially those leaks that are hidden and hard to find.
Apollo Home offers water leak detection services in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky. Our licensed plumbers have the equipment and expertise to find and repair leaks anywhere in your home. They can discover leaks in walls, ceilings, crawl spaces, and even in your foundation slab.
We’re Cincinnati natives who have been serving the area since 1910. You can count on us for professional, five-star quality work, and that’s our guarantee.
Signs You May Have a Leak In Your Home
While there are many signs that may present themselves if there is a water leak in your home, here are a few of the most common:
- An abnormally high water bill
- The water meter increases while no water is being used
- Unexplained water on the floor
- Wet carpeting or warped wood flooring
- Damp or soaked drywall
- Stains on walls or ceilings
- Stains on exposed rafters, trusses, or floor joists
- Wet or drooping ceilings
- Mold, mildew, or moisture problems
- Sounds of dripping or rushing water
- Water in the basement or sump pump pit
- Damp soil or puddles near the foundation
- Abnormal soil erosion
Leak Repair Services
Our trained plumbers can use thermal imaging, pipe isolation, pressure testing, and physical inspection to determine the leak’s location. No matter which section of your plumbing system is leaking, we can handle the repair. If you have an emergency leak, we have plumbers on staff 24/7, ready to help take care of any plumbing emergencies in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky.
Our leak repair services include:
- Pipes: Our experts can repair or replace leaking pipes or fittings even if the line is hidden in walls or ceilings.
- Faucets: Even a slow leak can add up to 157 gallons of water annually to your water bill.
- Toilets: A constantly running toilet can waste gallons of water per day.
- Kitchens and bathrooms: Appliances and fixtures in the bathroom or kitchen can cause extensive damage if they leak, damaging cabinets, flooring, and even the subfloor. Dishwashers, ice makers, sinks, tubs, and showers are the worst culprits.
- Water heaters: As your water heater ages, the pressure relief valve, drain valve, or tank can leak.
- Washing machines: A washing machine hose that bursts or a leaking hose pump can release huge amounts of water, which can cause extensive damage.
- Basements: Leaks in your basement or underneath your concrete slab can cause moisture build-up and mold and mildew problems. Mold is harmful to your lungs and health. Freezing temperatures can also cause this water to create cracks and damage your home.
- HVAC systems: Clogged condensation drains can cause the HVAC drip pan to overflow, leaving water everywhere.
If you suspect a leak in your home, don’t wait to get it fixed. Contact Apollo Home and let us find and fix your leak.
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.
Apollo Care Plan
Current Offers & Promotions
$99 Off Security Camera or Outdoor Outlet Installations
Offer Code: 99OFF
$50 Off Any Repair
Offer Code: Repair50
As low as $19/Weekly for a new, high-efficiency HVAC System
$67 Plumbing System Evaluation
Offer Code: 67PLUM