Water Heater Repair Service in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
Life gets out of control fast when your water heater isn’t working correctly. Not being able to wash your hands properly, take a steamy shower, or get your dishes fully clean is a serious frustration that needs to be fixed promptly and professionally. Apollo Home is your go-to Cincinnati area partner for water heater services when you need us.
When Is It Time to Repair Your Water Heater?
It can be a challenge to identify what symptoms are just due to your water heater’s particular configuration and age and what warrants a call to the plumbing professionals at Apollo Home. For example, a standard tank water heater that’s a few years old will commonly take a little while to build hot water back up after a long shower. However, the following issues are more serious:
- Your tank is leaking. Check your water heater to see if there is any water pooling underneath. If there’s corrosion as well, that’s a sign the tank is leaking and could cause complete failure or damage your home’s structure if not repaired.
- Your hot water smells bad. Foul-smelling hot water can indicate a bacterial infestation that requires a full tank flush to clean it out and make your hot water safer.
- Your water heater is operating noisily. Water heaters shouldn’t rattle or emit whining noises or banging sounds. If you hear your water heater at all, it’s likely to need repair.
Common Water Heater Issues
- Water pressure problems
- Tank corrosion
- Malfunctioning pilot light or gas burner
The Apollo Home Advantage
We know you have many options for home services in the Cincinnati area, so we go above and beyond our competitors to deliver courteous, punctual, and thoroughly professional service. Your home is your pride and joy, and Apollo Home is committed to treating it that way.
We are proud to offer the Apollo Care Plan for those interested in the peace of mind that comes with regular home maintenance without the hassle of scheduling it all yourself. For $15.95 a month, you get access to:
- Annual precision master heating inspection & tune-up with carbon monoxide testing
- Annual precision master cooling inspection & tune-up
- First-in-line priority service with a dedicated phone number
- Reduced trip charge
- 15% discount on repairs
- Complimentary annual plumbing and electrical evaluations
For those who need a repair here or there but are worried about the cost, Apollo Home also offers flexible financing plans so you can get your home systems back up and running without breaking the bank.
If anything is going wrong with your water heater or you want a tune-up to ensure optimal performance, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Apollo Home. Call us at (513) 268-8400 or contact us online to experience the Apollo Home advantage first-hand.
Interested in learning more about your water heater? Check out Apollo Home’s water heater-related articles: