Water Heater Repair
When your water heater isn’t working correctly, life gets out of control fast. Not being able to properly wash your hands, take a steamy shower, or get your dishes fully clean is a serious frustration that needs to be fixed promptly and professionally. Apollo Home is your go-to Cincinnati area partner for water heater services when you need them.
When Is It Time to Repair Your Water Heater?
It can be a challenge to identify what symptoms are just due to your water heater’s particular configuration and age, and what warrants a call to the plumbing professionals at Apollo Home. For example, a standard tank water heater that’s a few years old will commonly take a little while to build hot water back up after a long shower. However, the following issues are more serious.
- Tank leakage: Check your water heater to see if there is any water pooling underneath. If there’s corrosion as well, that’s a sign the tank is leaking and could cause complete failure or damage your home’s structure if not repaired.
- Smelly hot water: This indicates a bacterial infestation that requires a full flush of the tank to clean it out and make your hot water safer.
- Noisy operation: Water heaters shouldn’t rattle, emit whining noises or banging sounds. If you hear your water heater at all, it’s likely to need repair.
The Apollo Home Advantage
We know you have many options for home services in the Cincinnati area, so we go above and beyond our competitors to deliver service that is courteous, punctual, and thoroughly professional. Your home is your pride and joy, and Apollo is committed to treating it that way.
For those interested in the peace of mind that comes with regular home maintenance, without the hassle of scheduling it all yourself, we are proud to offer the Apollo Care plan. For $15.95 a month, you get access to:
- Annual Precision Master Heating Inspection & Tune-Up with Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Annual Precision Master Cooling Inspection & Tune-Up
- First In Line Priority Service w/Dedicated Phone Number
- Reduced Trip Charge
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- Complimentary Annual Plumbing and Electrical Evaluations
For those who just need a repair here or there but are worried about the cost, Apollo also offers flexible financing plans so you can get your home systems back up and running without breaking the bank.
If anything is going wrong with your water heater or you just want a check-up to ensure optimal performance, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Apollo Home. Call us at (513) 268-8400 or fill out our online form to experience the Apollo advantage first-hand.