Schedule Service Today
We offer emergency plumbing repair for Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky residents. Pipes spraying water do not care about convenience or what time it is. If you are dealing with a plumbing emergency that cannot wait, call us at (513) 613-9576 to get it fixed pronto!
Whether your emergency is late at night, early in the morning, on the weekend, you can count on Apollo Home to be ready to step in and fix it. No matter when calamity strikes, we can immediately dispatch a plumbing technician to your home. There is no better company to call for plumbing emergencies in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky than Apollo Home!
What is a Plumbing Emergency?
Any of these qualify as a plumbing emergency:
- Major Flooding – Water heaters, sewer backups, and clogged toilets can all result in flooding.
- Interior Water Leaks – Pipes, water mains, sewers, and water heaters can all leak and start causing structural damage. Sometimes these leaks are undetected, leading to mold and mildew growth, which ruins walls and floors.
- Clogged Drains or Toilets – Do you find yourself having to pull out the plunger often? Is your kitchen sink backing up with other appliances running? There may be a blockage further down in your system that is backing everything up.
- Smell of Gas – The smell of gas is one of the most dangerous plumbing emergencies. You should turn off your gas and get your family out of the home. Then, call a licensed professional to come and inspect your gas lines.
- Frozen Pipes – During winter, your pipes may freeze when temperatures dip. The frozen water expands, and the pipe bursts. Call us for emergency repairs if you are worried about your pipes freezing or bursting.
- Wet Yard – Are you noticing wet spots in your yard when it hasn’t been raining? This may be a warning sign that your main water supply line is leaking into your lawn. If it smells foul, it is probably your sewer line. Call a plumber to assess the severity of the problem.
- No Hot Water – This is usually a problem with your water heater. If you have an electric heater, check your breaker box and ensure it is receiving power. If you have a gas water heater, ensure the pilot flame is lit. If your heater is receiving power and the pilot is lit, and you still do not have hot water, call your plumber, especially if you hear rattling noises.
Call us for your plumbing emergencies! (513) 613-9576
Top-Rated Plumbing Repair Service
We have over 8,000 Google reviews with an average rating of 4.8 stars.
Flexible Financing Options – If you need plumbing repairs now but don’t have the money for them up front, we have you covered. Apollo Home offers a range of financing options.
Courteous, Trained Specialists – We hire the most respectable, responsible applicants and then put them through more than 100 hours of training. You can trust our team will treat your home like their own, and they will clean up after any service.
Comprehensive Service – We strive to find the root cause of any issues so that when we repair something, it stays fixed. We want you to be assured that when we do something, we do it the right way. See our full list of guarantees.
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.
Apollo Care Plan
Current Offers & Promotions
$99 Off Security Camera or Outdoor Outlet Installations
Offer Code: 99OFF
$50 Off Any Repair
Offer Code: Repair50
As low as $19/Weekly for a new, high-efficiency HVAC System
$67 Plumbing System Evaluation
Offer Code: 67PLUM