Air Conditioner Maintenance, Inspections & Tune-Ups
Quality Cincinnati Air Conditioner Maintenance Is Just A Phone Call Away
Apollo Home offers the AC maintenance & tune-up your systems needs in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky!
Your air conditioner is one of the most important appliances in your home. After all, when heat and humidity levels soar here in Cincinnati, you count on your AC to keep your house cool and comfortable. That way, when you return home after a day at Kings Island or the Cincinnati Zoo, you know you’ll be greeted by an oasis of conditioned air to cool you off.
The filters, coils, and fins on your air conditioner require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases.
Of course, the reliability of your AC is highly dependent upon how often you maintain it. The same way you change the oil in your car to help improve gas mileage and prevent breakdowns, you should plan to maintain your air conditioner for a performance boost and longer lifespan. Apollo Home offers the maintenance services you’re looking for!
When Should I Schedule Air Conditioner Maintenance?
Spring is the best time of year for maintenance because your air conditioner just spent the last several months in hibernation. Some Cincinnati homeowners put off scheduling an AC tune-up until later in the summer. Better late than never! Still, spring remains the best time of year for air conditioner maintenance. An AC inspection in the spring sets up the cooling equipment for a successful summer by cleaning away the cobwebs of winter, lubricating moving parts, and repairing anything that might cause a breakdown later in the season.
Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance in Cincinnati
Regular maintenance for your air conditioner is equally as important as regular oil changes for your vehicle. Your air conditioner works to keep you and your family cool and comfortable on those hot and humid summer days. Here’s what a Cincinnati homeowner can expect from routine AC maintenance:
- Lower your energy bills: Tune-ups help ensure everything in your cooling system is running as efficiently as possible, saving you up to 30% on your energy bills without impacting your comfort level.
- Reduce breakdowns: Unexpected repairs are a drag. Prevent breakdowns in the middle of the night with maintenance at the start of spring.
- Catch problems early: A routine air conditioner tune-up reveals hidden problems and fixes it before something can lead to a more expensive emergency repair in the middle of summer.
- Prolong your system’s lifespan: If you want your car to last, you have the oil changed every 3,000 miles. If you want your AC to last, you maintain it once a year. It’s as simple as that.
Become an Apollo Home Care Plan Member
At Apollo Home, we believe the easiest step a homeowner can take is a proactive one. We believe this approach to maintaining your home will save you time and provide the most value. We are your partner in caring for all your home mechanicals including heating, cooling, ventilation, electrical, plumbing and sewer systems.
The Apollo Care Plan includes:
- Two maintenance visits (a tune-up for heating and a tune-up for cooling)
- A plumbing evaluation
- An electrical evaluation
- Priority scheduling
- And reduced trip charges
When it’s time to schedule your annual AC tune-up, there’s only one name to know—Apollo Home. Put your home care on “auto-pilot.” Spend your free time enjoying your family and your life.