Schedule Service Today
Comprehensive AC Services in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
Let Us Help With All of Your Cooling Needs!
Professional Installation, Repairs, Replacement & Maintenance for Your Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky Area Home
For more than 100 summers, we’ve served residents of Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky with air conditioning service, repair, and replacements. The Midwest is notorious for its frequently changing weather and we know how to keep homeowners comfortable and safe, no matter what comes our way. At Apollo Home, we provide knowledgeable solutions for your AC repair and maintenance needs, and as always, we’re happy to provide free estimates when it’s time for AC replacement.
When you schedule AC services with Apollo Home, you can expect an industry-leading technician to arrive at your home promptly, ready to tackle any of your unique AC needs. We are committed to providing you with great, same-day service, which is why all of our HVAC technicians, electricians, and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check, including drug testing, criminal check, and driver’s license check. Each team member is licensed and insured, so you can be 100% comfortable inviting them into your home.
Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement Services in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
We know you rely on your home’s AC system to keep you comfortable, especially on a hot and humid Cincinnati summer day. Our team will ensure that your AC installation services are quick and seamless, so you can get back to enjoying your home’s AC. If your current air conditioner is malfunctioning or has reached the end of its service life, we’ll provide you with all of the information you need to decide on a new system that will be the most effective and energy-efficient choice. Once you’ve selected your new AC system, our technician will perform flawless AC replacement or installation services to make sure your new AC unit performs optimally for the duration of its anticipated service life.
Expert AC Repair For Your Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky Home
As lifelong locals to the Cincinnati area, we are familiar with a variety of architectural elements that affect your home’s AC performance. When you need AC repairs, you can rest assured that our team will provide you with the exact service you need, quickly and affordably. Common AC repairs that we conduct include:
- Low Refrigerant: This could affect everything from the time it takes to cool your home to your electric bill. Our team will check your refrigerant levels and ensure you have the correct amount for optimal performance from your AC system.
- Frozen Evaporator Coils: During the cooler months, this can prevent your AC unit from being able to efficiently cool your home. Ice on your coils makes it difficult for your AC unit to absorb heat from your home’s air and could cause long-term issues if not addressed.
- Dirty Condenser Coils: This issue makes it difficult for your system to properly cool your home and will most certainly lead to a spike in your utility bills because your system is working harder to reach the desired temperature. If left unchecked, dirty coils could lead to AC system breakdown.
- Cooling Fan Damage: If your cooling fan won’t start up or stop, or if you hear strange noises coming from your system, you could have a cooling fan issue. Our team can inspect your unit and provide repairs or replacements as necessary to get things up and running again.
- Leaking Air Ducts: If you have leaks in your home’s air ducts, this can cause your AC to be inefficient and will lead to a shorter lifespan for your system. Air duct leaks also lead to poor indoor air quality as they allow excessive dust to blow throughout your home.
- Thermostat Failure: This is a common issue that can cause your AC to short cycle or run nonstop, ultimately preventing your home from reaching its desired temperature.
- Clogged Drains: When your AC drain lines don’t expel water and moisture properly, they can become clogged with mold or dust, which makes the air that they put out harmful to breathe. If left unchecked, this buildup can eventually cause your system to stop working.
Whatever your home’s AC repair needs may be, we can confidently assess the issue and guarantee quality solutions. Before we begin any repairs on your home’s AC system, we will walk you through the services needed and make sure that you have an accurate estimate, so you never need to worry about surprise fees or hidden costs on your final bill. We understand that AC repairs are usually unexpected, which is why we will always work with you and your budget to make sure you get the services you need at a price you can afford.
If you need professional AC repairs for your Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky home, contact our team today! Conveniently schedule your services online and we’ll get to the bottom of your home’s AC issue quickly and affordably – guaranteed!
Air Conditioning Maintenance Services in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
Most people don’t realize that their home’s AC system requires routine maintenance to ensure optimal performance year-round. Fortunately, the team at Apollo Home provides regular maintenance services so that you will never have to worry about your air conditioner unexpectedly going out when you need it most. We even offer our Apollo Care Plan so that homeowners can have peace of mind that all of their home’s heating and cooling systems are in peak condition. The Apollo Care Plan also offers exclusive discounts and priority service.
Consider the following benefits of regular AC maintenance for your home:
- Lower energy bill: Tune-ups help ensure everything in your cooling system is running as efficiently as possible, saving you up to 30% on your energy bills.
- Decrease system breakdowns: Unexpected repairs are inconvenient and expensive. Prevent breakdowns in the middle of the night with yearly maintenance.
- Early detection of major issues: A routine AC tune-up reveals hidden problems before they lead to a more expensive emergency repairs.
- Longer service life: If you want your car to last, you have the oil changed every 3,000 miles. If you want your AC to last, you maintain it once a year. It’s as simple as that.
Comprehensive Maintenance Services for Your Cincinnati-Area Home
At Apollo Home, we handle maintenance for a variety of air conditioning systems. Some of the regular maintenance services we provide include:
- Blower Motor: Measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat: Test for proper operation, calibrate, and level
- Air Filter: Cleaning existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing: Inspect for wear and lubricate
- Indoor coil: Inspect if accessible
- Check Sizing: Confirm proper return air and size
- Condenser Coil: Inspect for optimal performance
- Refrigerate: Monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices: Inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box: Inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring: Inspect and tighten connections
- Test & inspect contactors: Check for burned or pitted contacts
- Electrical: Inspect for exposed wiring
- Capacitors: Inspect and test performance
- Fan blade: Check for damage and optimal performance
- Condenser coil: Clean and remove debris
- Service valves: Inspect for proper operation
- Supply/Return: Check temperature differential
- Inspect ductwork: check for any energy loss
- Compressor: Monitor and measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections
- Time Delay Relay: Inspect for issues
- Isolation Pads: Inspect unit for any isolation pads
- Suction line: Inspect for proper fittings
- Oil or leakage: Ensure there is no leakage throughout unit
- Refrigerant leak detection: Check lines for any refrigerant leaks
- Check blower belt: Make sure there is no damage
Routine maintenance will ensure your system is providing you maximum comfort levels while providing peace of mind that you won’t have any surprise breakdowns or repair expenses. If you’d like to discuss your system’s maintenance or schedule services, contact us today!
Choose Apollo Home for all of Your Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky Home’s AC Repair, Replacement, Installation & Maintenance Needs
When you experience AC problems, turn to the experts at Apollo home. Our team of industry-leading regional experts will provide you with quality AC solutions paired with unmatched customer service. Our goal is to get homeowners in our community the services they need quickly and affordably, so if you need help with your AC system, don’t stress! Just give our team a call or schedule your services online today! Our exhaustive list of AC services for your Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky home include:
- AC Repair
- AC Installation
- AC Maintenance
- AC Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Handlers
- Indoor Air Quality
Our 5 Star Service Guarantee
We know your time and your home are valuable. If at any point you feel that you are receiving less than a 5 Star Service experience from our team, contact us and we will dispatch an alternate technician and waive your $79 trip fee. This is just one of our 10 guarantees Apollo Home stands behind.
Common Signs Your Cincinnati Air Conditioning Equipment Needs Service
There are many signs your air conditioning equipment signals it needs help. Not every situation requires professional intervention, before you schedule an appointment, give these tactics a try.
Check Your Thermostat
Buttons, knobs and levers are easily bumped during regular house cleaning or kids’ horseplay. If the air conditioning should be on but isn’t, or doesn’t feel as cool as it should, verify the settings are correct. If the thermostat is inaccurate, the air conditioner malfunctions as well.
Check Your Air Filter
Check your air filter. A clogged air filter stresses the air conditioner. Air filters should be checked monthly and changed as needed. Most homeowners change theirs every one to three months.
Look For Debris
Walk around your AC compressor outside. Make sure it has adequate airflow. Yard waste easily accumulates after storms or over the winter and can clog the fan or even bend the blades.
When to Call an HVAC Contractor for Air Conditioning Repairs
Generally, if you hear strange noises or detect odd odors coming from your air conditioning equipment, it’s best to call an HVAC contractor. You’re familiar with the typical sounds it makes when it starts, runs and stops. If you hear clicking, whirring, squealing or grinding noises, give us a call. Likewise, if you smell something musty, metallic or burning, give us a call.
Air Conditioning Replacement and Installation
The decision to replace an air conditioner is a big one. That’s why we provide free estimates and are happy to offer a second opinion. We appreciate the trust the Cincinnati area has placed within us over the last 100+ years and we aim to keep it. Air conditioning is a major component of your home and affects your health, safety, and your budget. Let’s get the right air conditioning system for you and your specific needs.
Air Conditioning & Common Indoor Air Quality Problems
As a category, indoor air quality is less known, but increasing in awareness all the time. In fact, the Cincinnati metro area ranked as 18th worst for year-round particle pollution, according to the American Lung Association’s State of the Air report. Now, consider we spend about 90% of our time indoors and according to the EPA, indoor air is often five or more times more polluted than outdoor air. Fortunately, you have options within your heating and air conditioning systems to address it.
Air Conditioning System Financing
It’s important to be able to move when you need to replace a crucial home mechanical system. To address urgent air conditioner replacement needs or even upgrades, we offer finance options. When you finance your new air conditioner, you immediately enjoy greater comfort and savings due to modern, energy-efficient technology. Why wait? Finance options also allow you to take advantage of promotions, manufacturer incentives, utility rebates or tax incentives.
Protective HVAC Warranty
In general, warranties vary by manufacturer. Air conditioners and heat pumps typically have two main warranty coverages. One is for the compressor, which is the most expensive component to replace. At Apollo Home, we offer air conditioning systems with incredible warranties. Most warranties are written plainly with little industry jargon. We strongly encourage you, however, if you have any questions to please ask! Warranties may become void if the equipment is installed, repaired or serviced by an unqualified person. What might sound like a great deal from your neighbor’s ex-wife’s second cousin might cost you later. Be careful. For specific details, refer to the manufacturer information for your unit and talk to your Apollo Home professional.
Brands of Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps & Ductless Mini-Splits We Service
We currently represent, sell and install Ruud cooling products in Cincinnati. Apollo Home also represents the Nest suite of products, such as the popular Nest Thermostat. We repair and service all the air conditioner, ductless and heat pump brands we represent, of course. In addition, our technicians repair any brand of air conditioning equipment.
Daikin, Goodman, Amana
Trane, American Standard, Ameristar
Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Day & Night, Heil, Tempstar
Lennox, Ducane, Armstrong, Concord, Allied, AirEase
York, Coleman, Luxaire
Maytag, Westinghouse, Frigidaire, Kelvinator You may be familiar with many air conditioner brands, although there’s a small group of HVAC manufacturers in the U.S. This is a common practice in manufacturing, as companies acquire one another.
Air Conditioning Maintenance, Repair and Installation Service Areas
Apollo Home proudly serves the following areas in and around Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky for HVAC needs:
Alexandria, Amberley, Batavia, Boone, Blue Ash, Bridgetown, Burlington, Butler, Campbell, Covington, Clermont, Crescent Springs, Crestview Hills, Dearborn, Delhi, Dry Run, Edgewood, Erlanger, Fairfield, Forestville, Fort Mitchell, Fort Thomas, Fort Wright, Francisville, Franklin, Hamilton, Hebron, Hyde Park, Independence, Indian Hill, Kenton, Kenwood, Kings Mills, Lakeside Park, Lawrenceburg, Lebanon, Latonia, Loveland, Mason, Maineville, Middletown, Milford, Montgomery, Monroe, Morrow, Newport, Norwood, Okeana, Park Hills, Sharonville, Sixteen Mile Stand, Springboro, Taylor Mill, Trenton, Union, Villa Hills, Warren, West Chester & White Oak.
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.
Apollo Care Plan
Current Offers & Promotions
UP TO $2200 REBATE
On Qualifying HVAC Systems or 0% Financing Options
Offer Code: 2200HVAC
Generator Installations OR 0% Financing Options Available.
Offer Code: GEN499
an EV Charger Installation*
OFFER CODE: EV50
$189 USB OUTLET
Furnished & Installed*
OFFER CODE: USB189