Schedule Service Today
Plumbing Problem? Call Apollo!
Plumbing problems range from irritating to disastrous. No matter the plumbing issue you are facing, letting things linger is a surefire way to damage to your home. When you are facing extensive plumbing problems, it’s best to leave the fixes to the experts. Apollo Home is here to help you prevent potentially hazardous conditions in your home.
Since 1910, we at Apollo Home have been serving the residents of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky with the best plumbing services in the Queen City. Apollo Home hires only the most reliable, courteous plumbers. Our professionals undergo over 100 hours of training and receive continuing education throughout their careers with us.
From new water heaters, drain cleaning services, sump pumps, and garbage disposals, to fixing leaky faucets and running toilets, to complete bathroom or kitchen fixture overhauls; we offer fast, quality, and comprehensive plumbing solutions and services.
Plumbing Installation, Replacement, Repair, and Cleaning Services
Regardless of your plumbing problem, Apollo Home is here to help. Our certified, experienced professionals have the knowledge and background to analyze any plumbing situation and come up with the best solution to fix the root of the problem.
We proudly offer the following plumbing services in Greater Cincinnati & Kentucky:
- Kitchen and Bathroom Plumbing – It takes 15,140 drops to equal a gallon. If your faucet leaks ten times per minute, that’s 14,440 drips per day and 347 gallons per year! That adds up. If you need a leaky faucet fixed, a drain unclogged, garbage disposal services, or completely new fixtures installed, we have you covered.
- Water Heater Repairs – Apollo Home services both traditional tank and tankless systems. We offer fast water heater repair, maintenance, or replacement.
- Sump Pumps – Whether you need a quick repair or need to get a sump pump replaced, our professionals will ensure your sump pump is correctly installed to protect your house.
- Mainline Cleaning – When your sewer line backs up, you lose the use of most of your plumbing systems, and odors seep through your house. Our drain cleaning and hydro jetting services will ensure your main sewer line is clean and working properly.
- Repiping – We recommend annual plumbing inspections. During our evaluation of your home’s plumbing, we’ll inspect your vent stack and replace rotted or heavily rusted galvanized steel or cast-iron stack pipes that have outlived their lifespan.
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs – Sewer line replacement has never been easier than with our trenchless sewer line repairs. We have two main options, pipe bursting and slip lining, neither of which require digging a long trench in your yard.
- Water Treatment – Hard water builds up sediments in your shower, washer, water heater, and throughout your house wherever water is used. This lowers the lifespan of your appliances and creates extra cleaning for you. Ohio is considered to have very hard water, with an average of 155 PPM. Apollo Home offers water softening, filtration systems, and descaling services to keep your water fresh and clean.
- Plumbing Maintenance – A little maintenance once a year can save a lot of money in emergency repairs later on! Our team offers plumbing maintenance services that keep your system in working order and give you peace of mind.
- Leak Detection & Repair – A hidden leak can cause significant structural and property damage. If you see a sudden unexplained hike in your water bill, chances are you have a leak. If you suspect a leak, don’t ignore it. Call one of our plumbing professionals to find and fix it!
Guaranteed Quality Service
We guarantee that if we say that we’ll be there at 10 a.m., we will be there at 10 a.m. We will waive the trip charge if our plumber doesn’t arrive on time. We guarantee our work and repairs will last at least a year, and if anything breaks before then, we will fix it for free. Finally, we promise 5-star service. See our complete list of guarantees here.
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.
Apollo Care Plan
Current Offers & Promotions
$99 Off Security Camera or Outdoor Outlet Installations
Offer Code: 99OFF
$50 Off Any Repair
Offer Code: Repair50
As low as $19/Weekly for a new, high-efficiency HVAC System
$67 Plumbing System Evaluation
Offer Code: 67PLUM