Plumbing Services in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
Plumbing Problem? Call Apollo!
Call the Best Plumbers in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky at Apollo Home!
Picture this: You’re watching TV in your living room. You hear the toilet flush upstairs. Moments later, you hear the horrifying sound of “drip, drip, drip” as water makes its way from the toilet down your ventilation system and through your ceiling. What are the first words out of your mouth? (Okay, the second words?) “I need to call Apollo!”
Since 1910, we’ve been in business serving residents of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky with the best plumbing services in the Queen City. Apollo Home Plumbers are highly trained and trusted professionals. From new water heaters, sump pumps, drain cleaning service, and garbage disposals to fixing a leaky faucet or running toilet to a complete kitchen or bathroom plumbing fixture overhaul, our plumbers offer fast and effective solutions.
Plumbing Installation & Replacement in Cincinnati
Whatever plumbing problem you might be experiencing, the professional plumbers at Apollo Home can provide you with a resolution. Our highly trained team is equipped to answer the call, whether you’re experiencing a small, inconvenient clog or need complete system installation. We understand the frustrating setbacks that plumbing problems cause, and we are committed to resolving your issues so that your household can get back to complete efficiency.
We proudly offer the following services:
- Sump pumps: Whether you need a new sump pump installed or you’re looking for a team of professionals to provide maintenance and repairs, we’ll ensure that your home’s sump pump is doing its best to protect your home.
- Repiping: We recommend maintaining your plumbing once a year. During a visit from one of our professional plumbers, we’ll inspect your vent stack and replace galvanized steel and cast-iron stack pipes that have rotted, burst, or otherwise outlived their life span to restore full functionality to your plumbing system.
- Mainline cleaning: When your sewer line gets backed up, you lose the use of your plumbing systems. You also face a smelly problem in your home. Apollo Home can get that sewer line unclogged to get water flowing again. We have drain cleaning and hydro jetting services that can remove clogs without digging into your yard.
- Gas lines: Apollo Home can meet your needs if you need a new gas line installed or a broken line repaired.
- Water heater repairs: Apollo services traditional tank and tankless systems, offering quick repair, maintenance, or replacement.
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing: Whether you need flawless new fixture installation, professional garbage disposal services, or solutions for your toilet troubles, you can rely on Apollo Home to bring you the unmatched services you need at the most affordable prices around.
- Trenchless sewer line repairs: Trenchless sewer repair allows homeowners to address sewer problems without digging a big hole in their yard. At Apollo Home, we have two options (pipe bursting and slip lining) for trenchless sewer repair to help you repair that broken sewer without damage to your yard.
- Water treatment: Don’t put up with hard water. Apollo offers water softening, filtration systems, and descaling services to keep your home’s water fresh and clean.
We provide the following additional plumbing services throughout Cincinnati:
Frequently Asked Questions About Plumbing Services
How much water does a dripping faucet waste?
While it takes 15,140 drops to equal a gallon of water, if your faucet leaks 10 times per minute, that’s 14,400 drips per day (and 347 gallons per year). That adds up, especially if you have more than one leaky faucet.
Should I just replace my leaky faucet?
If possible, repairs are typically a fast fix. However, if your faucet suffers from corrosion or is an older model, it may be in your best interest to upgrade to a new, more reliable, and efficient faucet.
Why is my water bill suddenly going up?
If you’re seeing sudden and unexplainable hikes in your water bill, chances are you have a hidden leak. Thanks to Apollo Home’s leading-edge equipment and industry expertise, we are well-versed in locating and repairing hidden leaks.
How big should my sump pump be?
Most homes use a one-third horsepower pump, but the size of your sump pump ultimately depends on the area of drainage connected to the sump, how deep your groundwater is, and the depth of your home’s basement.
What should I do if my garbage disposal is broken?
First, turn your disposal off, disconnect it from power, and check for a jam. Oftentimes, a spoon or other hard object is the culprit. If you don’t find anything, plug it back in and press the reset button. Lastly, check your breaker box to see if the switch has been flipped. If you still need help, just reach out to Apollo Home and we’ll get to the bottom of it fast! More questions? We’d love to answer them! Reach out online and we’ll share our insight along with our quality plumbing services!
Cincinnati Home Plumbing Inspections
In reality, many major Cincinnati plumbing issues, such as a faucet leaking or a running toilet, typically build up over time. A whole-house plumbing inspection can detect any issues before they spell big trouble for your home and family. If you are considering buying a new home, a full plumbing inspection can help prevent any major surprises after closing.
Apollo Care PlanProtect your home from costly plumbing issues. Save money and time with an Apollo Care Plan.
Why Choose Apollo As Your Local Plumber?
With more than 100 years of experience and thousands of reviews handling plumbing repairs throughout Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Indiana, our team has the experience to get any plumbing issue diagnosed and resolved quickly. Give us a call today!
Apollo Home proudly serves the following areas:
Alexandria, Amberley, Batavia, Blue Ash, Boone, Bridgetown, Butler, Campbell, Clermont, Covington, Crescent Springs, Crestview Hills, Dearborn, Delhi, Dry Run, Edgewood, Erlanger, Fairfield, Florence, Forestville, Fort Mitchell, Fort Thomas, Fort Wright, Francisville, Franklin, Hamilton, Hyde Park, Independence, Indian Hill, Kenton, Kenwood, Lakeside Park, Latonia, Lawrenceburg, Lebanon, Loveland, Mason, Middletown, Milford, Montgomery, Newport, Norwood, Park Hills, Sharonville, Sixteen Mile Stand, Springboro, Taylor Mill, Union, Villa Hills, Warren, West Chester, and White Oak.
Find out what a flawless customer experience looks like with Apollo Home. Call us at (513) 268-8400 or send us a message today!