Commercial Water Jetting in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
One of the most potent tools in the plumber’s arsenal is hydro jetting. Hydro jetting is the process of using pressurized water to smash through clogs and thoroughly clean pipes up and down.
Water jetting is efficient both for emergency commercial drain cleaning and for routine maintenance. If your business or property needs professional water jetting services in Cincinnati, Dayton, or Northern Kentucky, contact Apollo Home.
5 Benefits of Hydro Jetting Drains
If your plumbing drains slowly, hydro jetting could be the answer. We use commercial machinery that compresses water with a special drain cleaning nozzle to produce a powerful stream of water that ranges from 4,000 to 60,000 PSI to burst through any clogs. The front nozzle aims streams of water forward, and the side nozzle flushes backward to shift debris out of the way.
Here are some of the benefits of water jetting compared to other unclogging methods:
- Deep Cleaning: Water jetting doesn’t just clear out clogs; it powerfully cleans the pipe’s interior. It smashes through any grease, fat, soap scum, mineral deposits, soil, roots, and other debris that might be clinging to the pipe interior.
- Prevent New Clogs: Mechanical methods like snaking punch a hole through clogs and flail around. While snaking opens up the pipe, it doesn’t necessarily clean it. A deep water jet pipe cleaning will thoroughly scour the pipe and slow the buildup of future clogs, as new debris has little to cling to.
- Cut Through Roots: Thick roots must be removed mechanically, but this process can miss roots and thinner strands. On higher PSI settings, water jetters can cut through any stubborn roots, cleaning them out without using chemicals. This will result in a cleaner pipe than simple mechanical rooter processes.
- Greater Flexibility: With commercial water jetting equipment, just about any part of your plumbing system is accessible without opening up walls or digging underground. Traditional snaking will have wire limits and cannot reach every part of your drain or sewer line. Hydro jetting can push into deep sections of your plumbing and continue with the same effectiveness.
- Environmentally-Friendly: High-pressure water is the only ingredient necessary for hydro jetting. No harsh chemicals are used or added to the water. Hydro jetting doesn’t contaminate soil, groundwater, municipal water, lakes, or streams.
Professional Commercial Hydro Jetting Services
Do you have slow-draining plumbing? Does it affect multiple pipes? Apollo Home offers professional commercial hydro-cleaning services in Dayton and the Greater Cincinnati Tri-state area.
Our commercial plumbing experts will start with a fiber optic camera inspection to see what kind of clogs we’re dealing with. This camera inspection will also let us know what shape your plumbing is in and if your plumbing has enough structural integrity to withstand high PSI water pressures. If your plumbing has holes or is damaged, we have commercial trenchless repiping methods to reseal your pipes and repair them completely.
Hydro jetting is an excellent method for both clearing clogs and routine plumbing maintenance.
Apollo Home’s professional plumbing experts are licensed and insured. We have the experience to provide quality plumbing work in every situation. We show up on time and don’t waste yours. Contact us today for more information about our commercial water jetting services in Cincinnati.
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.