Cincinnati Heat Pump Maintenance, Inspections & Tune-Ups
Expert Heat Pump Specialists in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky You Can Count On!
Apollo Home provides reliable, affordable heat pump services throughout Greater Cincinnati. Schedule your appointment today!
You never need to ask yourself, “Where can I find professional, affordable heat pump services for my Cincinnati home?” The trained and certified technicians at Apollo Home are standing by to assist you with all of your heat pump needs! Our expert Cincinnati heat pump services include:
Heat pumps are an all-in-one cooling and heating system offering an energy-efficient alternative to furnaces and air conditioners. A simple explanation is a heat pump can extract heat found in the air (or ground) outside your house and efficiently transfer it indoors.
Want to learn more about our unmatched heat pump services throughout the Greater Cincinnati area? Contact our team today to see if heat pump installation would suit your home’s unique comfort needs!
Consider the following questions when considering a heat pump for your Cincinnati home:
- Is a heat pump the best choice? Would you be better off buying a furnace and a central air conditioner based on the type of heat produced, the cost, the installation, etc.?
- What size heat pump should you buy to deal with the coldest days of the year? Larger heat pumps cost more but have lower operating costs.
- How efficient (SEER rating) should your heat pump be? The higher the SEER rating the more efficient the heat pump. Under the right conditions, a heat pump can heat and cool a home for less than a gas or oil furnace.
- Which brands of heat pumps are considered best? The best heat pumps can retrieve energy from the air down to a temperature of -20° C.
Our installers and repair technicians are well trained! All of our installers attend Apollo Home University, a comprehensive education program. We require ongoing training and certification by the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Association.
Our highly trained team of heat pump experts is standing by to provide you with top-rated heat pump services and unmatched customer service! Get started today with your Cincinnati home’s comfort upgrades!
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Repair Service
A malfunctioning heat pump can leave your Cincinnati home uncomfortable and disrupt your schedule as you wait for repairs. To avoid breakdowns and the havoc they can cause, call our team at Apollo Home anytime you notice an issue with your heat pump, such as:
- Abnormally high utility costs
- Poor heating or cooling performance
- Reduced or inconsistent airflow
- Frequent on and off cycling
- Problems maintaining a set temperature
- Coils or refrigerant lines that are freezing up
- Breakers that trip often
- Thermostat trouble or error codes
- Unusual sounds or smells
- Refrigerant or water leaks
We feature the latest diagnostic equipment so that our technicians can find the cause of the problem quickly, and we offer professional heat pump repairs for most brands and models found in the Cincinnati area.
Do you need help with your heat pump? Call Apollo Home today at (513) 268-8400 or visit us online to schedule heat pump repairs anywhere in the Greater Cincinnati area.
It’s Time to Replace Your Heat Pump If…
Heat pumps tend to last 12 to 15 years, or a bit longer for well-maintained systems, but they will slowly degrade in performance and efficiency as they age. If you notice any of the following symptoms, you should start planning for a heat pump replacement as soon as possible:
- Suddenly higher heating and cooling costs – An older heat pump will have to work harder to keep your home conferrable, raising your heating and cooling costs.
- Frequent breakdowns – As parts age and fail, your heat pump will break down more frequently.
- Major part failures – If the compressor fails, a coil starts leaking, or other costly components need to be replaced, a new heat pump may be the more cost-effective option.
- Poor performance – If your heat pump cannot keep your home comfortable, it is time for a new system.
- Advanced age – If your heat pump is over 15 years old, replacing it could significantly improve your comfort while reducing your energy costs.
At Apollo Home, our experts can evaluate your home, calculate your heating and cooling needs, and find the most appropriate system for your budget. We offer fast, professional heat pump installations throughout the Cincinnati area.
Call (513) 268-8400 or contact us online to request your heat pump replacement quote in Cincinnati or the surrounding areas today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Heat Pumps
When it comes to expertly installing and servicing heat pumps throughout the Greater Cincinnati area, we feel like we’ve seen and heard it all. That’s why we’ve put together some of the most common questions we receive from homeowners regarding heat pumps.
How long do heat pumps last?
While maintenance certainly comes into play with the final number of years your heat pump will last, most are engineered to last about 15 years. Older heat pumps may need to be updated after 10 years, but newer models can last upwards of 20 years.
Can heat pumps be used all year?
Yes! The beautiful thing about heat pumps is their versatility. They can effectively and efficiently keep your home warm in the colder season and cool in the summer.
How energy efficient are heat pumps?
Heat pumps were created to offer maximum energy efficiency all year round, meaning they’ll keep your home comfortable for a fraction of the price of fuel-based systems. That’s because they were designed to transfer heat rather than create it. In fact, most newer models of heat pumps operate at 300% efficiency in comparison to gas furnaces, so you’ll save big on your energy bill.
How often does my heat pump need preventative maintenance?
You should schedule preventative maintenance for your heat pump semi-annually. Ideally, this means once before the cooler season and once before the summer. This will guarantee that your system is operating at maximum efficiency and alert you to any small issues before they become larger, more expensive problems.
More questions? We’ve got answers! Contact our team with your heat pump inquiries and we’re happy to get you the answers you need to make the best decisions for your home’s comfort!
Apollo Care Plan
An easy purchase for homeowners, it includes two annual inspections and tune-ups of your HVAC system plus discounts, VIP Member dedicated phone number, and no overtime charges.