Quality Cincinnati Furnace Maintenance Is Just A Phone Call Away
The Professional Furnace Maintenance Company to Keep Your Family Warm All Winter Long
Like you, we realize that your home is your most valuable asset. That’s why when it comes to keeping your Cincinnati home warm in the winter, the right inspections and routine maintenance of your furnace make all the difference. There is nothing better for your heating systems than to have them serviced yearly. A system that is maintained annually will also experience considerably fewer breakdowns. This means scheduling routine maintenance once a year.
Trust Apollo Home to perform the furnace maintenance services you deserve at an affordable price. We employ highly-trained problem solvers that have passed a rigorous background check and are committed to keeping your furnace running efficiently. When you do, you’ll be drawing on our 100+ years of experience serving Cincinnati customers with honesty and integrity. If you want your furnace to take care of you when the temperature drops, you must first take care of your furnace. This allows your furnace to work at peak efficiency year in and year out – and saves you money in lower utility costs.
What We Inspect During a Furnace Maintenance Visit
- Check the condition of your vent connection pipe and chimney. Parts of the venting system may have deteriorated over time. Chimney problems can be expensive to repair, and may help justify installing new heating equipment that won’t use the existing chimney.
- Check the physical integrity of the heat exchanger. Furnace heat exchangers mix combustion gases with house air when they leak—an important safety reason to have them inspected.
- Adjust the controls on the furnace to provide optimum water and air temperature settings for both efficiency and comfort.
- If you’re considering replacing or retrofitting your existing heating system, our technician will perform a combustion-efficiency test.
Benefits of a Routine Furnace Tune-Up in Cincinnati
When you understand why maintaining your furnace is so important, prioritizing annual tune-ups just makes sense. Here’s what a Cincinnati homeowner can expect from routine furnace maintenance:
- Lower your heating bills: Tune-ups help ensure everything in your heating system is running as efficiently as possible, saving you up to 30% on your energy bills without impacting your comfort level.
- Reduce breakdowns: Unexpected repairs are a drag. Prevent breakdowns in the middle of the night with maintenance at the start of the heating season.
- Catch problems early: Let’s say the blower motor belt is starting to fray, unbeknownst to you. A routine furnace tune-up reveals this problem and fixes it before the belt can snap and lead to a more expensive emergency repair in the middle of winter.
- Prolong your system’s lifespan: If you want your car to last, you have the oil changed every 3,000 miles. If you want your furnace to last, you maintain it once a year. It’s as simple as that.
When Should I Schedule Furnace Maintenance?
Typically fall is the best time of year to complete your annual furnace maintenance. This gives your heating system a fresh start after sitting dormant all summer long. If fall gets away from you, and suddenly you’re knee-deep in winter weather, it’s not too late! You can still enjoy the benefits of furnace maintenance for the rest of the snowy season and for many winters to come.
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.
Apollo Care Plan
Current Offers & Promotions
UP TO $2200 REBATE
On Qualifying HVAC Systems or 0% Financing for 48 Months
Offer Code: 2200HVAC
OR 0% Financing for 48 Months on Generator Installations.
Offer Code: GEN499
an EV Charger Installation*
OFFER CODE: EV50