Cincinnati Furnace Maintenance
Quality Cincinnati Furnace Maintenance Is Just A Phone Call Away
The Professional Furnace Maintenance Company to Keep Your Family Warm All Winter Long
Like you, we realize that your home is your most valuable asset. That’s why when it comes to keeping your Cincinnati home warm in the winter, the right inspections and routine maintenance of your furnace makes all the difference. There is nothing better for your heating systems than to have them serviced yearly. A system that is maintained annually will also experience considerably fewer breakdowns. This means scheduling routine maintenance once a year.
Trust Apollo Home to perform your furnace maintenance services you deserve at an affordable price. We employ highly-trained problem solvers that have passed a rigorous background check and are committed to keeping your furnace running efficiently. When you do, you’ll be drawing on our 100+ years of experience serving Cincinnati customers with honesty and integrity. If you want your furnace to take care of you when the temperature drops, you must first take care of your furnace. This allows your furnace to work at peak efficiency year in and year out – and saves you money in lower utility costs.
What We Inspect During a Furnace Maintenance Visit
- Check the condition of your vent connection pipe and chimney. Parts of the venting system may have deteriorated over time. Chimney problems can be expensive to repair, and may help justify installing new heating equipment that won’t use the existing chimney.
- Check the physical integrity of the heat exchanger. Furnace heat exchangers mix combustion gases with house air when they leak—an important safety reason to have them inspected.
- Adjust the controls on the furnace to provide optimum water and air temperature settings for both efficiency and comfort.
- If you’re considering replacing or retrofitting your existing heating system, our technician will perform a combustion-efficiency test.
Benefits of a Routine Furnace Tune-Up in Cincinnati
When you understand why maintaining your furnace is so important, prioritizing annual tune-ups just makes sense. Here’s what a Cincinnati homeowner can expect from routine furnace maintenance:
- Lower your heating bills: Tune-ups help ensure everything in your heating system is running as efficiently as possible, saving you up to 30% on your energy bills without impacting your comfort level.
- Reduce breakdowns: Unexpected repairs are a drag. Prevent breakdowns in the middle of the night with maintenance at the start of the heating season.
- Catch problems early: Let’s say the blower motor belt is starting to fray, unbeknownst to you. A routine furnace tune-up reveals this problem and fixes it before the belt can snap and lead to a more expensive emergency repair in the middle of winter.
- Prolong your system’s lifespan: If you want your car to last, you have the oil changed every 3,000 miles. If you want your furnace to last, you maintain it once a year. It’s as simple as that.
When Should I Schedule Furnace Maintenance?
Typically fall is the best time of year to complete your annual furnace maintenance. This gives your heating system a fresh start after sitting dormant all summer long. If fall gets away from you, and suddenly you’re knee-deep in winter weather, it’s not too late! You can still enjoy the benefits of furnace maintenance for the rest of the snowy season and for many winters to come.
Apollo Care PlanRegularly maintained heating and cooling components work the best! Invest in an Apollo Care Plan today.