Schedule Service Today
We offer professional kitchen and bathroom drain cleaning and unclogging for Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Sometimes something goes down the drain that shouldn’t have. Toddlers accidentally flush all manner of items down the toilet. Sometimes an important piece of jewelry gets dropped down a sink or shower drain. Sometimes hair in the shower drain builds up over time and gets stuck in the piping. When you can’t quite retrieve the toy ball clogging the drain, or you can’t even see your wedding band anymore, it’s time to call in the professionals.
Apollo Home is here to help unclog and clean any bathroom or kitchen drains in the Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky areas! Call us at (513) 613-9576 to schedule an appointment.
Sometimes a ton of grease, fat, and other debris gets put down the drain. The garbage disposal helps, but it can only do so much. Over time, that grease builds up and causes blockages and clogs.
Commonly Clogged Drains
Clogged drains have a way of wearing on you. We can offer fast and reliable plumbing solutions in Cincinnati. Here are some common places we perform drain cleaning services:
- Bathroom: toilets, sinks, bathtubs, showers, and any other drains
- Kitchens: sinks and dishwashers
- Basements & Laundry rooms: washer drains, floor drains, other wash basins
Drain Cleaning Process
While it may seem simple, we have developed our own process for cleaning drains.
- First, we ask questions and assess the plumbing problem. We’ll ask about the history of the situation and determine if there are problems with nearby pipes and drains to see how widespread the problem may be.
- We then have to get access to the drain in question. Sometimes it is better to create an access point rather than try to fix the problem from afar.
- Next, we use a snaking tool to try to clear any blockages. Some snaking attachments can also be used to retrieve items from a drain.
- Depending on the size of the pipe and the type of blockage, we may decide to use a hydro jetting pressurized water process to ensure the pipes are fully cleaned out.
- Finally, we like to use an eco-friendly, EPA-authorized product called Bio-Clean. It is a safe product that works naturally by utilizing microorganisms to eat away at substances like hair and grease sticking to the pipes. Bio-Clean is easy to use and very affordable.
- If we feel the problem lies in the main sewer line, we will use a camera to ensure everything in the pipe is in order. Heavy grease build-ups, bellied or sagging drain lines, poor venting, and even root intrusions on the main line can majorly impact your drainage system.
You can trust our plumbing professionals to take care of your kitchen and bathroom plumbing needs in Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky. We can also handle any other drain or plumbing issues you may have. Schedule an appointment today with us to ensure your plumbing system is working properly.
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.
Apollo Care Plan
Current Offers & Promotions
$99 Electrical Safety Inspection
OFFER CODE: 99ELECTRIC
No Trip Charge ($89 value)
*When scheduling any Plumbing Service or Estimate
OFFER CODE: 89FTP
Free Water Heater Accessories (Including Expansion Tank, Isolation Valve, and Catch Pan)
*With the purchase and installation of a new 40 or 50 gallon Water Heater
OFFER CODE: FreeWHExtras
$67 Furnace Tune-up
Offer Code: 67TuneUp