Why Early Fall is the Best Time for an HVAC Tune Up
Are you riding the temperature roller coaster of early Fall? It’s nature’s way of reminding us that winter weather is on its way and now is the best time to get your Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning unit tuned up.
Here’s why you need your HVAC unit serviced now:
- Keep your home indoor air quality consistent. A regular service check ensures your HVAC is efficiently working to reduce pollutants like dust and allergens in your home which can contribute to poor indoor air quality.
- Avoid the unknown. If you wait until there is a noticeable issue with your HVAC, like a decrease in heating power or air filtration, you are at risk of dealing with a repair at an inconvenient time. Especially with the holiday season coming up, it’s definitely a better idea to get it done before the family comes to visit, or before the temperatures dip below freezing.
- Prevention is better than repair. Preventative maintenance is always a good way to avoid future costly repairs. Chances are the cost to repair something broken on your HVAC unit is much higher than the cost to get it tuned-up. And, the risk of something breaking after your tune-up is much smaller than without checking it at all. If something is found to be broken regarding your HVAC system, it is better to catch it early.
- Peace of Mind. You can have peace of mind knowing you’ve given your HVAC system a trial run before temperatures dip and you turn on the system.
- Keep you safe. A preventative HVAC maintenance check can help safeguard you and your family against the risk of carbon monoxide leaks.
- Protection Performing regular maintenance is many times required to keep your system’s warranty in effect. Make sure you are keeping up with this important requirement!