Are you riding the temperature roller coaster of early Fall? It’s nature’s way of reminding us that winter weather is on its way and now is the best time to get your Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning unit tuned up.
Here’s why you need your HVAC unit serviced now:
- Keep your home indoor air quality consistent. A regular service check ensures your HVAC is efficiently working to reduce pollutants like dust and allergens in your home which can contribute to poor indoor air quality.
- Avoid the unknown. If you wait until there is a noticeable issue with your HVAC, like a decrease in heating power or air filtration, you are at risk of dealing with a repair at an inconvenient time. Especially with the holiday season coming up, it’s definitely a better idea to get it done before the family comes to visit, or before the temperatures dip below freezing.
- Prevention is better than repair. Preventative maintenance is always a good way to avoid future costly repairs. Chances are the cost to repair something broken on your HVAC unit is much higher than the cost to get it tuned-up. And, the risk of something breaking after your tune-up is much smaller than without checking it at all. If something is found to be broken regarding your HVAC system, it is better to catch it early.
- Peace of Mind. You can have peace of mind knowing you’ve given your HVAC system a trial run before temperatures dip and you turn on the system.
- Keep you safe. A preventative HVAC maintenance check can help safeguard you and your family against the risk of carbon monoxide leaks.
- Protection Performing regular maintenance is many times required to keep your system’s warranty in effect. Make sure you are keeping up with this important requirement!
Call now for your Apollo Home HVAC maintenance service and make sure your home is comfortable and safe this winter. Maintenance visits are also a great time to consider Indoor Air Quality products. Just inquire with your Apollo Home Technician!
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.