Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, & Electrical Services in Greater Cincinnati, Ohio
Ohio Service Areas
|Brown||Butler County||Clermont County||Clinton|
|Franklin||Hamilton County||Highland||Hyde Park|
|Sharonville||Sixteen Mile Stand||Springboro|
|Warren County||West Chester||White Oak|
24/7 Emergency Services
Did your furnace stop working? Has your AC decided to leave you in a puddle of sweat? Do you have a major leak? Do you have smoking wires? When you have an emergency, you need professional service fast.
Apollo Home offers certified, professional heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical emergency services in Greater Cincinnati, Ohio.
Heating & Furnace Services
There’s nothing like coming in from the cold to a cozy, warm house. Apollo Home offers the following heating and furnace services in Greater Cincinnati:
- Furnace Maintenance: It’s important to schedule maintenance checks on your furnace once a year before it gets cold. Technicians will ensure your furnace and air handler are clean and working correctly.
- Furnace Repair: If your furnace is putting off weird smells, turning off and on repeatedly, making unusual noises, or just not putting out hot air, it’s time to call a technician.
- Furnace Replacement & Installation: If it’s time for a new furnace, our team will be ready to help you determine the right one and install it.
Cooling & Air Conditioning Services
Is your AC ready to go for summer? Can it handle the heat? Trust Apollo Home to manage all your air conditioning needs–from maintenance to repairs to installations in Greater Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance: Our technicians will check for leaks, tighten electrical wiring, calibrate the thermostat, and more during our scheduled maintenance visits.
- Air Conditioning Repair: Is your AC not providing enough cool air to combat the summer heat? You may have a coolant leak, blocked ductwork, faulty blower motor, or a number of other problems limiting your air conditioner’s output.
- Air Conditioning Replacement & Installation: A new AC unit will be significantly more efficient and have greater output than an older, worn-down air conditioning unit. We’ll inspect your home’s insulation, square footage, orientation, and more to determine the best air conditioning options for you. Once we have chosen the right unit, our expert technicians will install it for you.
Plumbing is a mystical home system that works in the unseen background. Usually, your plumbing works great–that is until it doesn’t. We have you covered if you need plumbing maintenance, repairs, replacements, or new installations.
Apollo Home offers a wide range of plumbing services in Greater Cincinnati, Ohio. Call us at (513) 643-2251 if you need these help with any of the following:
- Leaky Faucets
- Garbage Disposals
- New Fixtures
- Water Heaters
- Water Lines
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen & Bathroom Drains
- Mainline Sewer Drains
Do your lights flicker every time you plug in a new device? Does your breaker trip every time you turn the vacuum on? When you plug something into a particular outlet, do you get a small electrical shock? Electrical problems can range from mildly annoying to dangerous.
Apollo Home has been providing exceptional electrical services to Greater Cincinnati, Ohio, since 1910. Our certified electricians are experienced enough to fix whatever problems you may be facing.
Schedule an appointment with Apollo Home today!
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.