Serving Northern Kentucky Since 1910
Apollo Home has provided Erlanger residents with reliable heating, cooling, and plumbing services for over a century. Our experienced technicians receive annual training to ensure they are continually updated on the latest and greatest technologies to keep your home running efficiently and effectively. We also offer financing options and affordable maintenance plans to give our customers peace of mind regarding their home’s HVAC systems. Be sure to check out our ongoing promotions and current specials to save on your next service call or new installation!
Top-Rated Air Conditioning Services
During the dog days of summer, few things matter more than the health of your home’s AC. With Apollo Home’s trusted and trained professionals, you can keep your AC working well with repair services and preventative maintenance. And when your system needs to be replaced, we offer the most energy-efficient air conditioners on the market as well as flexible financing options.
Common Signs Your AC Needs Repair:
If you notice any of the following with your Erlanger home’s air conditioner, it may be time to consider repairs or AC replacements. Keep an eye out for the following issues:
- AC unit won’t turn on at all
- Your system produces warm air
- AC has a weak airflow
- AC makes strange noises when starting or running
- Odd smells are coming from vents or equipment
- The air conditioner is leaking water outside
- The outside unit is freezing up
- AC is short-cycling
When you call Apollo Home to inspect your air conditioner, we’ll recommend either repairing or replacing it. We base our suggestion on the following questions:
- Is the AC system between 15 and 20 years old?
- Has the system already broken down at least once this season?
- Does an upcoming repair approach 50% of the cost to replace the cooling system?
If we answer “yes” to at least two of these questions, we’ll probably recommend investing in a new unit.
Reliable Furnace & Heating Solutions
When it’s cold outside, you want your heating system to be working properly inside. Apollo Home offers comprehensive heating and furnace services, including:
Signs You Need a Furnace Repair or Replacement
Wondering when it’s time to call your local Erlanger HVAC experts for furnace repair? Here are some signs to look for:
- Unusual sounds coming from your furnace
- Standing water near your furnace
- Inconsistent heating
- Your system is blowing cold air or not producing any heat
- Higher than average utility bills
- Pilot light issues
Your Local Erlanger Plumber
Apollo Home’s trained plumbers handle everything from water heater maintenance to leaky faucets to bathroom plumbing overhauls and everything in between. We’re prepared to deliver fast and effective plumbing solutions for any problems that arise, including:
- Sump pumps: Whether you need a new sump pump installed or you’re looking for a team of professionals to provide maintenance and repairs, we’ll ensure that your home’s sump pump is doing its best to protect your home.
- Repiping: We recommend maintaining your plumbing once a year. During a visit from one of our professional plumbers, we’ll inspect your vent stack and replace galvanized steel and cast-iron stack pipes that have rotted, burst, or otherwise outlived their life span to restore full functionality to your plumbing system.
- Mainline cleaning: When your sewer line gets backed up, you lose the use of your plumbing systems. You also face a smelly problem in your home. Apollo Home can get that sewer line unclogged to get water flowing again. We have drain cleaning and hydro jetting services that can remove clogs without digging into your yard.
- Gas lines: Apollo Home can meet your needs if you need a new gas line installed or a broken line repaired.
- Water heater repairs and installations: Apollo services traditional tank and tankless systems, offering quick repair, maintenance, or replacement.
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing: Whether you need flawless new fixture installation, professional garbage disposal services, or solutions for your toilet troubles, you can rely on Apollo Home to bring you the unmatched services you need at the most affordable prices around.
- Water treatment: Don’t put up with hard water. Apollo offers water softening, filtration systems, and descaling services to keep your home’s water fresh and clean.
For all your plumbing service needs, call us at (513) 268-8400 or contact us online.
Sewer & Drain Plumbing
Although sewer and drain lines are out of sight, your home depends on the functionality of your drain and sewer system. If your drains are clogged, it can spell disaster for your home. Apollo Home’s sewer and drain services include the following:
- Drain Cleanings
- Water Line Replacements
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Main Line Clearing
- Drain Clearing
- Hydro Jetting Services
- Sewer Lining
- Trenchless Sewer Repairs
- Sewer System Replacements
- Storm Drains
Experienced Electricians in Erlanger
Apollo Home’s highly trained electricians are licensed, bonded, and background-checked. We provide electrical repairs and maintenance as well as a variety of replacements and installations:
- Electrical Panels
- Light Fixtures
- Recessed Lighting
- Smart Home Integration
- Surge Protection
- GFI Outlets and Switches
- Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting
- Ceiling Fans
- Weatherproof Outlets
- Whole-Home Rewire
Erlanger’s Top Choice for HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Services
Since 1910, we have been a trusted name in home comfort solutions, including heating and cooling, plumbing, and electrical services. With Apollo Home, you can expect superior workmanship and service, reliable HVAC solutions, upfront and competitive pricing, stellar technicians who are always on time and respect your home, and our property protection guarantee.
To learn more about Apollo Home’s many trusted home services, call us at (513) 268-8400 or contact us online.
Apollo Care Plan
Take care of your Erlanger home! The Apollo Care Plan makes it easy with annual inspections and tune-ups for one low price.
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.
Apollo Care Plan
Current Offers & Promotions
OR 0% Financing for 48 Months on Generator Installations.
Offer Code: GEN499
an EV Charger Installation*
OFFER CODE: EV50
$189 USB OUTLET
Furnished & Installed*
OFFER CODE: USB189