Your front door is the gateway to your home. It’s the place where you greet guests and find packages piled by the door. It’s also a prime place for burglars to attempt a break-in. The Google Nest Hello video doorbell is the best way to keep tabs on your front porch, even when you’re not home. Apollo Home is proud to partner with Nest, delivering the best video doorbell technology to our customers in Cincinnati, OH.
Contact us at (513) 268-8400 to learn more about Nest Hello or schedule installation services.
Contact Us Today
About the Google Nest Hello Video Doorbell
With Nest Hello, you’ll always know when someone is knocking. The top features of this video doorbell include:
- Mobile notifications: Receive an alert on your phone and talk to visitors in real time, even if you’re not home.
- Package detection: When Nest Hello detects a box within its field of view, you will receive an alert that a package is waiting at the door.
- 24/7 streaming: Check live video footage anytime and access a snapshot of anything you missed recently.
- HDR video: Expect bright, crisp images day or night thanks to high dynamic range video capture.
- Intelligent alerts: Even if someone doesn’t ring the doorbell, Nest Hello can alert you when it detects movement, sounds, or other events, allowing you to check in and see what’s going on.
- HD Talk and Listen: A high-definition microphone and speaker make it easy to converse with visitors at your door. You can even leave messages for guests through the doorbell so they know they’ve missed you.
- Wide viewing angle: Nest Hello is designed to show everything at your doorstep, from packages on the ground to the face of the person knocking.
Benefits of Nest Hello
Consider the many ways Nest Hello can improve your quality of life:
- Decide whether to answer: You may be eager to open the door for a friend but not too keen on speaking with a door-to-door salesperson. Nest Hello lets you decide without approaching the front door.
- Don’t wake the baby: Silence the doorbell chime while still allowing notifications to come to your phone.
- Thwart porch pirates: By knowing right when packages arrive, you can retrieve them more quickly. A Nest x Yale Lock even allows you to unlock the door remotely so the mail carrier can set the package inside.
- Capture suspicious behavior: A video doorbell provides surveillance coverage of your porch, whether you have a home security system or not.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nest Hello
What if my home doesn’t have an existing doorbell?
For homes that don’t have doorbell wiring or the right transformer, simply install Nest Hello with the Indoor Power Adapter (sold separately).
Do I need an internet connection to use Nest Hello?
The top features of Nest Hello—including mobile notifications, remote control, video streaming, and video recording—require internet access and a Wi-Fi connection.
Can Nest Hello tell me who’s at the door?
With an optional Nest Aware subscription, your video doorbell can use facial-recognition software to identify friends and family.
Professional Nest Hello Installation in Cincinnati, OH
Are you ready to begin your journey into home automation or expand your existing systems with Nest Hello? The team at Apollo Home would be happy to help. We offer a full line of Nest products to meet your home comfort, efficiency, and security needs. You’ll appreciate our high-quality work and attention to detail. Choose us for all your home heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs by signing up for the Apollo Care Plan. Thanks to our flexible financing options, you can feel free to invest in systems that improve your quality of life.
For more information about Nest Hello, or to schedule professional installation in Cincinnati, OH, please contact Apollo Home at (513) 268-8400.
Contact Us Today