What does your dream kitchen look like? Does it include custom cabinetry? How would you like to get a little closer to that ideal with a fresh, updated kitchen look? The good news is that you can do it without breaking the bank. Professional handyman service can update your greater Cincinnati area kitchen with designer details on a budget.Traditional Kitchen by Brantford Kitchen & Bath Designers Dan Oswald
You can opt to change the whole design aesthetic or just add some stylish nuances to customize your cabinets and counters. Enjoy a budget-friendly, kitchen re-do without the inconvenience and expense of a full remodel.
Here are some clever kitchen spruce-up ideas and options to consider from our professional handyman:
- Decorative supports: Emphasize upper cabinets with an artful touch. Supports come in numerous sizes and styles to accentuate cabinets and add flair.
- Valances: We often install valances over the stove to hide exhaust fans. Cover up lighting or electrical components visible around your kitchen island or countertop, or just add decor. Choose shapes and styles to fit any design—from country-style or traditional to contemporary or minimalist.
- Aprons: You’re not the only one who needs an apron in the kitchen! Add a distinctive, custom apron that runs under and around your countertop’s overhang.
- Legs: Legs are a great touch to dress up your center island’s corners, partnered with the style of the apron.
- Feet: Cap off the counter’s legs with decorative feet. Feet can be fitted and adhered under a toe kick. Add them to one central cabinet or to the base of the sink or cooktop area to create a look of built-in custom furniture.
- Toe kicks: You may have seen these industry-standard details on modern kitchens on TV cooking shows. They offer comfort for your feet, protecting toes and furniture when you (or the kids) are near doors or the counter.
Add character to your kitchen with custom cabinetry without busting your budget! Contact the home comfort experts at Apollo Home Handyman Services. We’re part of the full-service Apollo Home Heating, Cooling and Plumbing company. Tell us what you’re looking for or get ideas from our kitchen-updating experts. Contact us today!
Image via Shutterstock.com
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.