HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical & Other Job Opportunities at Apollo
Apollo is always looking for talented professionals in the HVAC, plumbing, drain cleaning, and electrical industry to join our team. Click any of the below positions to learn more:
Here are some of the outstanding benefits we offer:
- Paid vacation up to three weeks
- Paid training with a culmination of NATE certification exam**
- Life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Educational reimbursement
- College Savings Plan
- On-call convenience
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401K Pre-Tax Personal Savings Plan
- Six paid holidays each year
- Holiday bonuses and company social events
- Trucks or full size vans, all gas and maintenance provided
- Cell phone and tablet PC provided
- Tool repair and replacement
- Personalized business cards provided
- PNC Workplace Banking Program
- Referral Fee for successful hires of other technicians
- Free comfort home upgrades
Click here to download a printable brochure about Apollo career opportunities and benefits.
Thanks for your interest!
Apollo Believes Strongly in Hiring Our Heroes!
Apollo has a proven record of successfully hiring and training military personnel with a desire to enter back into the civilian workforce. Many of our managers and service technicians came from the military, and we’d like to hire more like them to staff for our continued growth.
- Air Conditioner Troubleshooting: When You Need a Pro
- 5 Benefits of a Programmable Thermostat That Every Homeowner Should Know
- Make Sure You’re Testing the Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Your Ohio Home
- Choosing the Right Air Filter for Your HVAC System Makes a Real Difference
- Troubleshooting Tips for Common Boiler Problems
- Preventing Dirty Ductwork Is in Homeowners’ Hands
- The 3-Step Process to Complete Before Upgrading a Heating System
- Troubleshooting Help for Cincinnati Homeowners With a Problematic Gas Furnace
- Let a Skilled Handyman Help You Protect Your Family From Deadly Carbon Monoxide
- Maintenance Plan or Warranty: How Do They Compare?