We’ve all spent a lot of time indoors this year and while spring weather has us itching to get outdoors, it’s also a great time to clean-up and clear-out your home and office.
Besides the usual cleaning of appliances, fixtures and high-traffic areas, here are some areas to not forget about:
- Dust ceiling fans and reverse their direction
- Clean behind washer and dryer
- Remove dryer lint tray and clean/vacuum thoroughly
- Wash air vent covers and vacuum if necessary
- Vacuum and clean exhaust fans in bathroom and kitchen
- Have your ducts professionally cleaned
- Check and test your smoke and CO2 detectors
- Change your air filters
- Clean light switch plates
- Replace light bulbs as necessary
- Clean showerhead
- Reseal grout if needed
- Vacuum under fridge and coils
Take a few days this spring to refresh the space that has kept you safe all winter. While we will leave the hunt for the dust bunnies to you, Apollo Home can help tackle all your heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical spring tune-ups.