Ever notice how the cold, dry air of winter makes your lips and face chap? Dry winters affect the air quality inside your home too, causing dry, itchy skin, static electricity, peeling wallpaper and even nosebleeds. That’s where a humidifier comes in.
A humidifier adds moisture to the air in your home, helping eliminate the problems listed above. The humidifier will correct the balance between dry and humid air inside the house, making a noticeable difference in the air quality.
Apollo Home Heating & Cooling can help you decide if a humidifier is best for your family’s needs, or if you already own one, our team will help keep it keeping you comfortable. Contact us today to discuss your specific situation.
Call the Trusted Experts at Apollo Home to Discuss Humidifiers:
- Are You Seeing Condensation on Home Windows? What That Moisture Is Trying to Tell You
- Whole-House Humidification Can Keep Your Cincinnati Home Comfortable
- Balanced Humidity: A Topic Most Cincy Homeowners Avoid But Shouldn’t
- Looking to Upgrade to Hardwood Flooring? Here Are Some of Your Options
- Solving Your Basement Moisture Issues: a DIY Action Plan
- Thinking About a Whole-House Humidifier? How to Go About the Search
- Heat Pump Pros and Cons to Help With the Upgrade Decision
- Allergy-Proof Your Cincinnati Home With These Room by Room Tips
- You're Almost Done With A/C Season -- How to Care For the A/C at Summer's End
- Duct Sealing Will Keep Your Home's Cool Air Flowing All Summer Long