Trenchless Sewer Repair – Pipe Relining
Pipe relining is a cost-effective alternative to replacing your pipes, sewer lines, and water lines. Apollo Home offers no dig, pipe relining services that might be the best solution for your blocked sewer lines. Here is a quick 1 minute video to learn more about it.
If you have a major sewer line blockage, you will be faced with the choice of repairing or replacing your sewer lines.
Repair your sewer pipe if it….
- is reasonably accessible
- is sized properly for the occupants of the home
- has a reasonable life expectancy after the cost of repair
Replace your sewer pipe if it…
- is Orangeburg
- is undersized for the occupants living in the home
- is bellied or collapsed
- is deformed or deteriorated
- is beyond the life span of the existing pipe
- is your desire to have a worry-free solution to your sewer issue
There are several types of sewer pipes. An Apollo Home sewer specialist will be able to quickly ascertain what kind of pipe that you have and what is its current overall condition.
Depending on the type of pipe, its age and condition, and the type of sewer blockage program you have, then having your pipes relined might be a viable solution.
When you need a new liner for your pipes, you will want to hire a professional plumbing contractor you can trust. Plumbers who aren’t qualified to work with the epoxy and other lining materials may not install the new pipe lining correctly, which can compromise the integrity and durability of the new lining. This will cost you more money in the end because your new liner will not last as long as it should.
Here at Apollo Home, our trained sewer pipe lining technicians provide quality relining services to the greater Cincinnati area.
No-Dig & Trenchless Technology Via Trenchless Pipe Replacement
Installing a new lining inside your existing pipes requires very little digging or intrusion. Pipe liners are often referred to as a “pipe within a pipe,” because of their durability and seamless inner coating.
Here are the steps to relining your sewer pipes:
- Our expert sewer line technicians will clean the pipes that are to be relined.
- We also use a video camera to make sure all debris or clogs are removed before we begin the installation.
- Once the pipes are clean, we insert a fabric tube that has been treated with the lining materials into the pipe to cover the entire length of the damaged pipe.
- We then inflate the tube while the lining materials dry and harden.
This relining solution will provide a smooth and durable lining that can withstand structural and external stress. The smooth inner walls will also increase the efficiency of your plumbing system and prevent clogs and backups. While you might think that the reduced diameter of the new pipe liner will restrict water flow, the size reduction is insignificant and will not affect the pipe’s performance.
If you aren’t sure whether a relining service is the right solution for you, call us, and we’ll be glad to answer your questions.
Pipe Relining Contractor
Our pipe lining specialists are dedicated to giving our customers the best customer service in the Cincinnati metropolitan area. At Apollo Home, we can take care of any of your sewer or water line relining needs. Call us 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, atand we can help you decide if pipe relining is the best option for you.
Call Now 513-268-8400
Call the Trusted Experts at Apollo Home to Discuss Trenchless Sewer Repair
10% off (up to $1000) Sewer Replacement or RestorationCoupon Code: EXC10
- Struggling with Clogged Drains: 3 Cases Where You Need to Call a Pro
- 7 Water Issues That Could Plague Your Cincinnati Home and How to Manage Them
- 7 Tasks to Leave to Your Experienced, Trusted Handyman
- Tips for Ensuring Optimal Performance of Your Home’s Tankless Water Heater
- Suspect a Ceiling Leak? Identify Where It’s Coming From and Have It Repaired ASAP!
- That Leaking Faucet Is Annoying and Costly: Beginner's Guide for Fixing It
- Cracked Toilet? Replace or Repair?
- Updating Plumbing Fixtures? Look for the WaterSense Label
- A Buyer's Guide To Sump Pumps
- Planning Bathroom Remodeling, From Start To Finish