Apollo Care Plan
Its Not Just Any Home; It’s Your Home.
That’s Why Your Home Deserves the Apollo Care Plan.
Apollo Home provides you peace of mind by focusing on the health, comfort, safety, and efficiency of your home. We take a proactive approach to maintaining your home.
Apollo Home’s Care Plan includes two maintenance visits (one for heating and one for cooling), a plumbing evaluation, electrical evaluation, priority service, discounted trip charge, and discount on any repairs needed. Properly maintained equipment will operate safely and at maximum efficiency saving you money on utility costs and extending the life of your systems.
Exclusive Member Benefits at $15.95 per month:
- Annual Precision Master Heating Inspection & Tune Up with carbon monoxide testing included
- Annual Precision Master Cooling Inspection & Tune Up
- Exclusive Priority Service with a VIP Dedicated Member Phone Number (513)-273-0720
- $60 Trip Charge (a 24% discount of regular rates)
- 15% Discount on Repairs which equals $100’s of savings a year
- Annual Electrical Evaluation
- Annual Plumbing Evaluation
- 24/7 Emergency Service with NO Overtime for Members
|Services & Benefits||Non Member||Member|
|Annual Precision Master Heating Inspection & Tune Up with Carbon Monoxide Testing||$149||Included|
|Annual Precision Master Cooling Inspection & Tune Up||$149||Included|
|First In Line Priority Service w/ Dedicated Phone Number||No||Yes|
|Discount on Repairs||No||15%|
|24/7 Emergency Service with No Overtime Charges||No||Yes|
|Annual Plumbing Evaluation||$79||Complimentary|
|Annual Electrical Evaluation||$79||Complimentary|
Call Now 513-268-8400
Call the Trusted Experts at Apollo Home to Discuss Care Plan Service Agreements.
- 3 Common A/C Issues And What To Do About Them
- How to Prepare for a New A/C Installation
- End of Season AC Maintenance - What You Need to Know
- Extending the Life of Your HVAC System - Things to Avoid
- Regular A/C Maintenance Gives You Peace of Mind Over the Summer
- How to Determine If It’s Time for HVAC System Repair or Replacement
- Considering A/C Replacement? Understand the Difference Between First Costs and Lifetime Costs
- What to Look For When It’s Time for a Boiler Upgrade in Your Ohio Home
- Common Heat Pump Issues and What Cincinnati Homeowners Can Do About Them
- Is Your Home’s Water Pressure Low? Troubleshooting Tips to Increase It