September 9, 2011: Cincinnati, OH – Instead of attending the next massive job fair at a local convention center in hopes of finding your next position, attend the September 21, 2011 job fair at Apollo Home Heating, Cooling and Plumbing and increase your chances of landing the next (or maybe last) position in your career.
Apollo Home is experiencing rapid growth and in need of qualified individuals to fill several positions in the areas of inside sales, customer service and HVAC / Plumbing repair technicians and installers. If you are an individual with experience in these areas, don’t miss this unique event! The event will take place at 1730 Tennessee Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229 (directions).
Details of the event:
- Doors open at 6:20 p.m.
- 6:30 p.m. – Tour of the facility and a brief presentation from the company President and current employees
- The event will conclude no later than 7:30 p.m.
- Paid vacation up to three weeks
- Paid training with a culmination of NATE certification exam
- Life, health, dental, and vision insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Profit sharing and 401K retirement plans
- Six paid holidays each year
- Holiday bonuses and company social events
- Trucks or full size vans, all gas and maintenance provided
- Cell phone and tablet PC provided
- Tool repair and replacement program
- Personalized business cards provided
- Employee benefit banking at Fifth Third Bank
- Referral Fee Program for successful hires of other technicians
- Free comfort home upgrades