Need Boiler Repair Service?
Don’t let a broken boiler leave you out in the cold this winter. Call Apollo Home today for Cincinnati boiler repair service. Since 1910, we have been the leading heating company homeowners in southwest Ohio and northern Kentucky depend on. Hiring a licensed Cincinnati heating professional to perform a seasonal tune up can go a long way in ensuring your home’s boiler remains energy efficiency and extends its life.
Many boiler problems can be caught early if you know the symptoms or what to listen for. Homeowners in the greater Cincinnati area often can experience the following issues with their boilers:
- The boiler is not getting hot/heating water, which may be due to failed components, or controls.
- The boiler is leaking water, which may result from a cracked boiler section, pressure valve, or indicate that the water pressure is too high.
- The boiler is making strange noises, including banging, whistling, or gurgling. Such noises could indicate that air is trapped in the system or that the water pressure is too high. Your boiler may also be experiencing kettling, a phenomenon that occurs when a boiler makes a kettle-like sound due to the buildup of minerals restricting water flow.
- The boiler smells funny, which may mean that it has a dangerous natural gas leak or other ventilation issue that must be dealt with immediately!
- The pilot light has gone out, which will stop the flow of fuel in gas-powered boilers.
Be sure you call us if you notice your boiler experiencig any of the symptoms listed above. Apollo Home services all brands and types of boilers whether it was originally purchased with us or not. We’re here to help seven days per week, 24 hours a day.
Time to Replace Your Boiler?
If your boiler is more than 15 years old, is hot to the touch, you’ve expanded your home, your boiler short-cycles, or has outdated features, it’s time to consider an upgrade. Call us! We’re happy to inspect your system and help you weigh your options. When it’s time to install we’ll be with you every step of the way. Our qualified professionals make the difference.
All of our installers are graduates of Apollo Home University, our training program certified by the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Association. We require ongoing HVAC training to stay current with changing technologies.