Heat Pump Replacement in Cincinnati
Need a New Heat Pump? Call Today For Heat Pump Replacement Service!
Reliable Heat Pump Replacement Service for Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky & the Surrounding AreasSometimes it doesn’t matter how often or how well you repair your heat pump—it just won’t work. If you’ve spent too much time on heat pump repair or maintenance to no avail, it might be time for a full replacement. Apollo Home provides heat pump replacement services in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky year-round. We can diagnose your heat pump problems and determine whether you need repair or replacement services to bring the air in your home to the level of comfort you desire. Request Free Estimate
Choosing a New Heat Pump for Your Cincinnati HomeThe first step in doing so is to perform a full heat load calculation on your home, determining how much capacity will be needed to effectively cool and heat your home. Remember that while a small system will not work, an oversized system will cycle on and off frequently and wear down much faster. You need a system sized perfectly for your home’s specific needs. You should also discuss whatever budget you have in mind with our team. Higher efficiency models do cost more to install and in some cases may require upgrades to other components in your home. If this is something you are interested in, we offer full financing with approved credit to ensure you can have the exact system you want for your home. Request Free Estimate
When Is It Time to Replace Your Heat Pump?
Knowing when to replace your Cincinnati heat pump is important. Thankfully, there are a few key signs to keep an eye out for that indicate it’s time for a replacement:
- Frequent Repairs. If you’ve poured money into fixing your HVAC equipment and it still isn’t functioning correctly, it’s likely time to fully replace the unit. Most heat pumps shouldn’t need repairs more than once every couple of years.
- Musty Air. When your heat pump isn’t functioning properly, it can cause humidity problems in your home which may lead to mold or mildew. If the air feels especially heavy or smells strange, it’s time to call an HVAC professional.
- Rising Energy Costs. Continually increasing heating and cooling costs often signal a problem with your HVAC system. If your utility bill is through the roof, your heat pump might need replacement.
- Inconsistent Temperatures. As your heat pump becomes less efficient over time, it may not distribute hot or cold air evenly throughout your home. If you find that one room in your home is very warm and another is very cold, your heat pump could be to blame.
- Aging Equipment. The lifespan of most heat pumps is 12 to 15 years, so you might consider replacing your heat pump for a more efficient one if its age falls near or beyond this range.
Trust Apollo Home to Replace Your Heat PumpHere at Apollo Home our HVAC technicians are required to attend Apollo Home University, a comprehensive training program certified by the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Association. We emphasize and require continuing HVAC training to keep up with all changing technology across brands.
- Certified HVAC technicians
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Top-notch warranties and maintenance plans
- Financing available