Our Pledge To You
How We Are Continuing to Serve the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Area
As a valued customer, you are our priority.
Never Nervous Service is your assurance we’ll keep your systems in tip-top running order and keep you safe, comfortable, and worry free.
- The technician that visits your home is one of the best in the business. Each tech is screened for integrity, intelligence, mechanical aptitude, customer service skills, and positive work history.
- Every technician receives over 200 hours each year; and are armed with the latest, most energy-efficient safety, comfort, and health data for recommendations, installations, and service.
- We accommodate your busy schedule, are neat and tidy in your home, and keep you informed at every step in the process.
- We strive to be as accurate and efficient as possible. We provide proposals of what the work should cost, are diligent and conscientious in performing service, and always provide fair billing.
- We stand behind our work. We take pride in providing you service that stands the test of time.
- We look beyond individual service calls to what is in your long-term best interest. Twenty-four hours a day, three-hundred-sixty-five days a year, we want you to feel confident that if you have a problem—need a recommendation, installation, or service—the entire Apollo Home team stands ready to help.
That’s the Never Nervous Service Pledge.
As we’ve done from the beginning, we will continue following procedures based on CDC recommendations to respond to and reduce the threat of COVID-19, such as:
- Employees who are able to work from home, will do so.
- In-person group meetings and gatherings will be suspended or handled online.
- Our offices will be sanitized on a set schedule, focusing on all high-contact and high-traffic areas.
- New illness protocols will be put into effect mandating the report of illness at the first sign of any symptom, and suspension of in-person contact with others until the risk of infection has passed.
What we will continue to do in the field:
- Limiting physical contact – including hand shaking with clients and team members.
- Sanitizing hands and the work space before and after the job.
- Wearing gloves when possible.
- Covering shoes when entering the home.
- Inquiring about illness before entering the home to ensure additional precautions like wearing masks.
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.