Be ready when the temperature drops
In the Greater Cincinnati region, we experience all types of weather. At Apollo Home, we recommend homeowners schedule heating and cooling service before the cold weather arrives.
Fall Means Mother Nature is Indecisive
For those of us in the Midwest, fall usually means different weather from day to day. Monday could be “late summer” while Wednesday is “early winter” before flipping again. Weather like this is when you need your heating and cooling service to prepare for Mother Nature’s whims.
Call Apollo Home for a heating and cooling service appointment. We’ll send one of our licensed and professional HVAC technicians to your home. Each technician passes a rigorous industry certification and background check. They all undergo hours of training to assist your regardless of the brand in your home. Finally, they will leave your home and property as they found it.
Regular Heating and Cooling Service is Vital
There are multiple reasons Apollo Home recommends preventative maintenance.
- Regular service preserves most manufacturer warranties for your HVAC equipment.
- When a technician performs a heating and cooling service, he or she cleans, inspects, tests and lubricates all components. This prepares them to operate as designed and achieve optimal efficiency.
- An energy-efficient HVAC system uses the least amount of electricity or gas. This helps keep your bills under control. A spike in your bill may indicate a malfunction.
- As part of the heating and cooling service, your technician will look for signs of potential repair needs or a breakdown. He or she does this by noting any areas of excessive wear and tear.
- Routine heating and cooling service extends the useful life of your HVAC equipment. When homeowners think of appliances, refrigerators and dishwashers may be top of mind. Your HVAC equipment is an appliance too! It impacts the safety and comfort of your family every day. Maintaining it means it lasts longer and reduces the chance of a major expense derailing your financial plans.
Try the Apollo Care Plan for Convenient Heating and Cooling Service
Extend the life of your heating and air mechanicals with a preventative maintenance plan, like the Apollo Care Plan. Specially-designed to preserve your home’s systems, the Plan saves you time, money and worry. It also comes with many benefits, including a VIP priority phone number.
Contact the Cincinnati home services leader – Apollo Home. We’re eager to share our expertise about heating and cooling service. Over the last 100 years, we’ve learned a lot and can use it to help you.
Our friendly heating and air professionals are licensed and insured. They also pass comprehensive background checks for your peace of mind. As part of our commitment to their training, they engage in paid continuing education.
This helps them stay current with new technology and all brands. They are happy to answer questions about heating and cooling service and how to care for your equipment. Need a plumber or an electrician? We can help there too!