The Apollo Home Difference
You have multiple options in the Greater Cincinnati area to keep your HVAC system humming along. At Apollo Home, we know we need to stand out to earn and to keep your business. Here’s a quick list of 10 reasons why Apollo Home Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Drain Clearing and Electric is right for you and your heating and cooling systems!
- Foremost, we offer our comprehensive Apollo Care Plan to monitor your HVAC maintenance and keep your house a comfortable home with priority pricing and “front of the line” scheduling.
- The Apollo Care Plan offers loads of benefits, including no overtime charges for emergency service calls, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Apollo Home Technicians are experts in their field – each has 200+ hours of training annually!
- We completely guarantee our parts – if a part fails within the first year, we will happily replace it with no charge for the part or the service call.
- Apollo Home has been faithfully serving Greater Cincinnati area homeowners since 1910. We aren’t going anywhere.
- Our technicians remove old equipment at no additional cost, saving you the hassle and worry.
- Apollo is family-owned, and we firmly believe in giving candid advice and recommendations to our customers. We treat you the way we’d treat our family, which includes the best solution, not the one adding another zero to the total.
- We consciously stock our trucks to allow as many “on the spot” repairs as possible for your heating and cooling systems. We respect your time and we aspire to solve your situation with one visit.
- Apollo provides peace of mind when recommending and installing new components to complement existing hardware in your heating and cooling systems. We want the most efficient and long-lasting solution for you.
- Our technicians give your entire system a thorough inspection during every visit – we want our service to be comprehensive, not a short-term fix, which may cost more later. We take care to offer solutions for the safety, health, comfort and efficiency of your home and heating and cooling systems.
Apollo is humbled to be a part of the tri-state and Greater Cincinnati community and we want to earn your business every day. Read our reviews and when you need services or are ready to proactively maintain your home with our Care Plan, please give us a call at (513) 268-8400. You’ll be glad you did!
"Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s work to do, they came in and stayed until the job was done. They were organized, efficient, and protected the rest of the house well. Got both furnace and A/C installed the same day. Ernie was courteous, informative, and clearly knew his job better than anyone I’ve encountered before. The units look so good guests now get The Tour of our new system. Apollo is clearly not a fly-by-night company. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new furnace and/or A/C."
- Jerry A.
"I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie came and assured me everything was fine & looked at all the other plumbing. He ended up changing a few pipes for our washer & clearing a drain. He was very nice & knowledgeable with all my questions. I ended up signing up for the care plan & was very happy with my service."
- Cassandra B.
"The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment to providing excellent service is high. From the sales rep. to the installation team, everyone’s performance was outstanding. For example, the installation team went to great lengths to protect our floors, placing floor runners and across the wood floors and up the stairs. They even were spot washing walls upon their departure. I highly recommend this company."
- Randy B.
"We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make it through the rest of the season. Upon telling Bill what our furnace was doing, he warned us immediately what the possible outcome was going to be; a cracked heat exchanger. He watched the flames roll backward, tested carbon monoxide levels, which were so high they meter’s last reading was 5,600 before saying “high”. He immediately shut it down, tagged it, and explained that with levels that high and children in our home he wanted off right away. He continued his inspection and showed us via a camera that not only was it cracked in multiple places, but had holes all over it. He gave us a few options for repairing it; his knowledge as well as genuine concern was beneficial and refreshing. Luckily we also scheduled an estimator, Micah, to come too and we were able to get costs between repairing and replacing (with several options). We decided to replace with a much higher efficiency furnace and one sized properly to our home. Hands down, not only did they both provide us great service and knowledge, but without sounding dramatic, they may have saved our lives. This was our first time calling Apollo, but it won’t be our last."
- Sarah B.
"Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept me informed during the process of checking my furnace and heat pump to make sure they were working properly. The company makes sure you are notified who is coming and when they are on the way. All my interactions with the company have been wonderful."
- Beverly S.