The Apollo Home Difference
You have multiple options in the Greater Cincinnati area to keep your HVAC system humming along. At Apollo Home, we know we need to stand out to earn and to keep your business. Here’s a quick list of 10 reasons why Apollo Home Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Drain Clearing and Electric is right for you and your heating and cooling systems!
- Foremost, we offer our comprehensive Apollo Care Plan to monitor your HVAC maintenance and keep your house a comfortable home with priority pricing and “front of the line” scheduling.
- The Apollo Care Plan offers loads of benefits, including no overtime charges for emergency service calls, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Apollo Home Technicians are experts in their field – each has 200+ hours of training annually!
- We completely guarantee our parts – if a part fails within the first year, we will happily replace it with no charge for the part or the service call.
- Apollo Home has been faithfully serving Greater Cincinnati area homeowners since 1910. We aren’t going anywhere.
- Our technicians remove old equipment at no additional cost, saving you the hassle and worry.
- Apollo is family-owned, and we firmly believe in giving candid advice and recommendations to our customers. We treat you the way we’d treat our family, which includes the best solution, not the one adding another zero to the total.
- We consciously stock our trucks to allow as many “on the spot” repairs as possible for your heating and cooling systems. We respect your time and we aspire to solve your situation with one visit.
- Apollo provides peace of mind when recommending and installing new components to complement existing hardware in your heating and cooling systems. We want the most efficient and long-lasting solution for you.
- Our technicians give your entire system a thorough inspection during every visit – we want our service to be comprehensive, not a short-term fix, which may cost more later. We take care to offer solutions for the safety, health, comfort and efficiency of your home and heating and cooling systems.