Install Gutter Guards and Keep Out Debris
Making the decision to install gutter guards can help reduce one of the more unpleasant DIY maintenance tasks around your home: cleaning out clogged gutters. The gutters perform a vital function of collecting rainwater runoff from your roof and diverting it away from your house into an area where it’s naturally absorbed by the landscape. When they fail to do so because they’re clogged with debris, a number of negative consequences result:
- Overflowing gutters send water cascading down exterior walls, causing structural damage and perhaps water infiltration into the home.
- Rainwater that isn’t properly diverted away from the house saturates the ground and seeps into the foundation.
- Standing water trapped in gutters provides a breeding ground for mosquitoes and vermin.
- Gutters that don’t drain completely rust and deteriorate prematurely.
- Existing gutters must be carefully examined and sagging brackets and/or loose screws replaced.
- Every house has different dimensions, so most gutter guards are “custom” installations that require precise measurements.
- Power tools and metal cutting are needed.
- Installing screws, nails or rivets is necessary to secure the gutter guards.
- Substantial work performed on a ladder and the roof may be hazardous, particularly if you’re not accustomed to working at heights.
- More than one person may be required to do the job correctly.
“Apollo is an excellent company. I always receive great service. Alex A. was professional and friendly. He kept...”
“We scheduled an estimate AND a tune-up. We knew something was wrong with our furnace, but hoped we could make ...”
“The team at Apollo exceeded my expectations. As a business owner, my attention to the details and commitment t...”
“I called Apollo because of a water leak I thought I had in our upstairs shower going into the kitchen. Robbie ...”
“Ernie & Mike did a superb job on my new furnace and A/C installation. Despite having more than a day’s w...”
Peace of Mind
On Time Service
JOIN OUR TEAM