The Apollo Difference
Apollo Home is your trusted source for Installation, Maintenance and Repair Services for your Home.
A family-owned and operated business since 1910, we specialize in residential installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC systems, Plumbing, and Electrical, as well as Drain Cleaning, Water Heater, Care Plan and Home Warranty services. With over 95 employees, our growth and passion to succeed has generated high satisfaction numbers from over 200,000+ customers.
The Apollo Home Difference:
- We offer the best customer service, including emergency service.
- We never charge overtime.
- Our technicians, plumbers, and electricians receive 100+ hours of training.
- Our service vehicles are stocked with the equipment needed to fix most repairs on the spot.
- We remove old equipment at no additional cost.
- Installers use drop cloths and carpet protectors, ensuring your home stays clean.
- Every person who comes into your home from Apollo Home is a company employee who has undergone a criminal background check, drug test, workers compensation background test, and driving record check. Each employee is covered under our insurance policy and has a proven track record with us.
What does this mean to you? Peace of mind and comfort in your home – day in and day out. That’s been the Apollo Home way for over 100 years and it will be the Apollo Home way for as long as we do business
Click Here to Read Hundreds of Reviews About What Customers Say About Apollo Home
- 3 Common A/C Issues And What To Do About Them
- How to Prepare for a New A/C Installation
- How A Furnace Inspection Can Save You Money
- How To Prevent Dust Invading Your Home
- Is Your Breaker Box Up to Code?
- Discover The Impact Ceiling Fans Can Have On Your Energy Bill
- Whole House Generators - Key Things You Need To Know
- End of Season AC Maintenance - What You Need to Know
- 3 Things to Look For When Comparing Dehumidifiers
- Avoid Frozen Pipes - A 3-Step Checklist