The Apollo Difference
Apollo Home is your trusted source for Installation, Maintenance and Repair Services for your Home.
A family-owned and operated business since 1910, we specialize in residential and light commercial installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC systems, Plumbing, and Electrical, as well as Drain Cleaning, Water Heater, Care Plan and Home Warranty services. With over 75 employees, our growth and passion to succeed has generated high satisfaction numbers from over 200,000+ customers.
The Apollo Home Difference:
- We offer the best customer service. We offer emergency service 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- We never charge overtime.
- Our technicians, plumbers, and electricians receive 100+ hours of training.
- Our service vehicles are stocked with the equipment needed to fix most repairs on the spot.
- We remove old equipment at no additional cost.
- Installers use drop cloths and carpet protectors, ensuring your home stays clean.
- Every person who comes into your home from Apollo Home is a company employee who has undergone a criminal background check, drug test, workers compensation background test, and driving record check. Each employee is covered under our insurance policy and has a proven track record with us.
What does this mean to you? Peace of mind and comfort in your home – day in and day out. That’s been the Apollo Home way for over 100 years and it will be the Apollo Home way for as long as we do business
Click Here to Read Hundreds of Reviews About What Customers Say About Apollo Home
- When to Call for Boiler Repair in Cincinnati
- Stay Safe: How to Properly Start Up Your Boiler for the Season
- Furnace Not Working? This Could Be Why…
- The Importance of a Balanced System
- How to Tell if the Boiler in Your Cincinnati Home Is Having Issues
- Understanding A/C: What’s the Difference Between Evaporator and Condenser Coils?
- How to Determine If It’s Time for HVAC System Repair or Replacement
- What to Expect From a Professional A/C Installation
- Considering A/C Replacement? Understand the Difference Between First Costs and Lifetime Costs
- Add Cooling to Your Older Home With the Help of a Duct Free Split