Sump Pumps: Cincinnati Plumbing Service
A sump pump is a must-have for homes that can potentially flood after heavy rains or leakage. The sump pump removes flood water from your home’s basement, minimizing damage and potentially expensive repairs.
In addition, a water-powered sump pump acts as a backup, running automatically via your home’s own water supply. If your house frequently floods, this product can provide invaluable peace of mind – it continues to work even in a power outage and you never need to worry about the battery.
If your sump pump is broken or working inefficiently, call the sump pump experts at Apollo. Our team will determine whether your pump needs repaired or replaced.
- 3 Things to Consider Before You Convert Your Garage
- Why Does My Sump Pump Smell? (And What Can I Do About It?)
- Struggling with Clogged Drains: 3 Cases Where You Need to Call a Pro
- Let Apollo Fix Those Common Plumbing Issues in Sinks
- 7 Water Issues That Could Plague Your Cincinnati Home and How to Manage Them
- Sump Pump Odors as Red Flags: What Those Smells Are Trying to Tell You
- What’s Involved in Annual Sump Pump Maintenance?
- Suspect a Ceiling Leak? Identify Where It’s Coming From and Have It Repaired ASAP!
- That Leaking Faucet Is Annoying and Costly: Beginner's Guide for Fixing It
- Cracked Toilet? Replace or Repair?