Sinks & Drains: Cincinnati Plumbing Service
Is your sink clogged or blocked? Apollo’s plumbing team is ready to help. Materials build up in the sink or drain, leading to a blockage that water cannot penetrate. Next you find leaks and other problems. Schedule a service appointment and let our experts handle the problem for you.
To help prevent the need for a plumber, keep an eye out for the following items that commonly cause blockage:
- Toothpaste, soap, etc.
- Loose hair.
- Oils and fatty acids.
- Tissues and other materials that do not belong in drains.
- Preventing Drain Problems from Tree Roots
- Drain Clearing: When to Throw in the Towel & Call a Pro
- What to Do About a Clogged Drain in Your Kitchen
- 10 Things That Should Never Go Down the Drain
- 3 Ways to Prevent Clogged Drains
- Advanced Issues that Impact Your Home's Drains
- Struggling with Clogged Drains: 3 Cases Where You Need to Call a Pro
- Let Apollo Fix Those Common Plumbing Issues in Sinks
- How to Avoid the Common Causes of Drain Blockages
- How to Prevent Clogged Drains in a Bathroom