Indoor Air Quality
Removing pollutants and allergens in your home’s air can do wonders for your health, and the quality of your life.
Did you know the air inside your home could be up to 100 times more polluted than the air outside? It’s true. The air we breathe in our homes is loaded with pollutants like pollen, lung-damaging dust, pet hair,
dander, dust mites, mold spores, bacteria and viruses. No wonder the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency lists indoor air quality as one of the top five environmental risks to public health today. And if you think your standard 1″ throwaway furnace filter is doing the job, you couldn’t be more wrong – typical 1″ filters only trap about 5-15% of airborne particulates.
Apollo offers an array of best-in-class products engineered to work with your heating and cooling system to give your house the best indoor air possible. Whatever your indoor air quality problem – dust, mold, pollen, air that’s too humid or too dry – Apollo has a solution designed to solve it once and for all, and in every room of your home.
- How Balanced Home Ventilation Keeps You Comfortable
- 3 Ways Air Cleaners Improve Comfort
- How Often is Air Filter Replacement Necessary?
- Be on the Lookout for these Fall Allergies
- How to Improve Indoor Air Quality at Home
- Understanding A/C: What’s the Difference Between Evaporator and Condenser Coils?
- 5 Common Allergy Triggers Found in Cincinnati Homes
- Changing the Air Filter Has a Direct Effect on Your Home’s HVAC System
- Adequate Ventilation Ensures Your Home’s Comfortable and Safe
- Indoor Air Pollution Is a Fact of Life, But Follow These Steps to Minimize It