Furnaces: Cincinnati Ohio
Furnaces are the most common means of heating a home in the United States. Apollo sells superior performance, high-efficiency furnaces made by Amana and Goodman in the Cincinnati area, but…the secret about HVAC that most companies don’t want to talk about: furnace installation is more important than a new heating system’s energy rating or brand. Why?
- Heating equipment is part of a home “system” tied into ductwork, piping, air cleaners and other parts of the home.
- It’s not like an appliance that can be taken out of a the box, plug it in and it’s ready to go.
- Installation of heating equipment like furnaces and heat pumps has to be done by a trained and licensed HVAC professional.
- According to Consumer Reports, “In the end, it’s the contractor who will make the biggest difference in how well a furnace replacement goes.”
Here at Apollo our installers are required to attend Apollo University, a comprehensive training program certified by the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Association. This is continuing HVAC training is required to keep up with all the changing technology.
So when buying new home comfort equipment, remember: you’re not just buying the equipment, you’re buying the company behind the equipment too.
- Do These 3 Critical Maintenance Items Before Firing up the Furnace
- Furnace/Heat Pump: When to Repair or Replace
- Is a Ductless Heat Pump Right for My Home?
- How to Choose the Right Filter for Your Furnace
- Thinking of Fixing Your Own Furnace? A Few Important Reasons to Leave it to the Pros
- Furnace Not Working? This Could Be Why…
- 5 Furnace Warning Signs that Every Home Owner Should Know
- Furnace Noises Have You Concerned? What Those Bangs, Clangs and Pops Really Mean
- How Heat Pumps and Furnaces Compare When It Comes to Your Home’s HVAC Needs
- What's Your Expert Likely to Do During a Furnace Inspection?