Cooling and AC Service: Cincinnati
Apollo Home technicians are trained to fix any problem with the air conditioning system that cools your home. Our large staff of trained, certified and insured AC service technicians in Cincinnati is ready any day, any time to fix AC problems such as:
- AC unit isn’t effectively cooling your home.
- Frozen coils.
- Outside fan isn’t working.
- AC is making a wailing or other unusual noise.
- Blower won’t turn off.
- System cycles on and off too frequently.
- refrigerant fluid leaks.
- Drainage or condensation problem.
- Thermostat is malfunctioning.
Let Apollo Home get your air conditioning system running again at peak performance for a comfortable and more energy efficient home. Look into how an annual maintenance plan for your air conditioner can save you money now and in the future.
- Let a Pro Tackle Air Conditioner Preventative Maintenance Before the Heat Hits
- Considering A/C Replacement? Understand the Difference Between First Costs and Lifetime Costs
- Add Cooling to Your Older Home With the Help of a Duct Free Split
- Installing a New Air Conditioner in Your Cincy Home? Do It This Fall
- Air Sealing Your Cincinnati Home Keeps the Cool In and the Heat Out
- Improve Air Conditioning Efficiency in Your Cincy Home With These Tips
- 4 Common A/C Issues That May Be Plaguing Your Home
- 3 Indicators That the Life Span of Your Home’s Air Conditioner Is Nearing Its End
- SEER, COP and EER: The A/C Efficiency Ratings That Impact Your Cincy A/C System
- Looking for Summer Energy Savings? 4 Myths That May Be Hindering Your Plan