Care Plan Service Agreements
Maintenance & Service Plans for Your Home
We enhance the indoor environment and quality of life for our customers through service agreements. Apollo offers service agreements that will give you peace of mind knowing that your home will be expertly cared for. Comprehensive coverage for your home is available for both new and older homes.
Service agreements are the perfect solution for home-owners wanting to avoid the high cost of unexpected repairs. You pay a discounted $60 for each service call. All services are performed by a certified, highly-trained Apollo technician, ready to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A live dispatcher will answer your call every day of the week. As the owner of an Apollo service agreement, you will receive priority response to any service call – even on the hottest or coldest days of the year.
Apollo Offers Three Different Care Plans:
Seasonal Maintenance Care Plan (Silver) at $9.95/month*
Total Heating & Cooling Care Plan (Gold) at $29.95/month*
Whole Home Care Plan (Platinum) at $59.95/month*
*base level coverage
Lack of regular maintenance is the #1 cause of system breakdowns and costly repairs.
- End of Season AC Maintenance - What You Need to Know
- Extending the Life of Your HVAC System - Things to Avoid
- Regular A/C Maintenance Gives You Peace of Mind Over the Summer
- How to Determine If It’s Time for HVAC System Repair or Replacement
- Considering A/C Replacement? Understand the Difference Between First Costs and Lifetime Costs
- What to Look For When It’s Time for a Boiler Upgrade in Your Ohio Home
- Common Heat Pump Issues and What Cincinnati Homeowners Can Do About Them
- Is Your Home’s Water Pressure Low? Troubleshooting Tips to Increase It
- Add Energy Efficiency to Your To-Do List With These Home Improvement Projects
- The 3-Step Process to Complete Before Upgrading a Heating System